Chapter 2

We pulled up to this fancy restraunt in bricktown hopped out and let the vallet park. We went in they told us there would be a 20 minute wait so we decided to walk around bricktown for a while.

"You know babe I'm really going to miss this honestly." he said as we walked. "I've always loved it when you got dressed up like this all for me. And how you've always been there for me throughout whatever. You're amazing." he stopped and I stopped too, he stood in front of me. "Taresa I really love you. And you're my everything and I want you to know that no matter what happens to us in the future. You will always be my first love and I hope I'll always be yours. So I bought you this." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a diamond bracelet, my eyes started watering with joy.

"OMG Vince , baby are you serious?!?" I squealed.

He placed the bracelet around my risk. I hugged him so tightly. He picked me up. God knows I love this boy so much.

"Baby thank you, I love You so much. You're amazing. Like this really means alot to me. Like this is worth way more than anything that I've ever bought you. Thank you." I hugged him again then let go.

His phone vibrated. "Looks like thats our table." he said with a smile. We walked back to the restraunt and went in to our tables.

We ate, talked for a while, paid, then left. Then walked to Harkins Movie Theater in bricktown.

"What you wanna see?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter." I replied.

"Can I get two tickets to The Maze Runner 2" he asked the lady at the desk. He paid for the tickets then we went in. We got popcorn and drinks then walked to our movie.

After we watched the movie we walked around bricktown a while longer, then headed home. I decided to sleep over his house tonight since it was really late. Man I really love this man.

******How'd Yall Like This Chapter? Leave comments and vote.******