Chapter 3

(Picture of Vince above)

Teresa's POV

     I woke up the next morning happy to be in his arms. I go off to college tomorrow and I don't know if I can handle being away from him for so long. I raised up, kissed him on the cheek and went to his walkin bathroom in his room. I took a shower and did all my personal hygiene stuff. I wrapped my towel around me and by the time I was done in the bathroom he was just waking up.

Vince's POV

"Good morning sleepy head." She kissed me as I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Good morning beautiful." I spoke softly as I kissed her shoulder then her neck.

"Okay babe that's enough go take a shower while I get dressed. " she said as she playfully pushed me off of her.

"Aww, but I wanna plaaaay." I said as I looked at her with puppy dog eyes. I started to kiss her neck and pick her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

"Babe staaawp." she said as she rolled her eyes back. I know her neck is her weak spot and I love when she tries to stop me from getting her wet. It turned me on so much. I watched her nipples start to get hard and my dick became erect. And I wanted to be inside of her but I also wanted to charish this moment.

Teresa's POV

My nipples began to harden as he turned me on, I struggled to get down but he pinned me against the wall and lifted me on his shoulders. "V-Vinccccce" I moaned as he stuck his tongue deeper inside of me. I held his head as I was starting to cum all in his mouth. He licked up all my juices and then carried me back to the bed with his tongue still in me making me cum again. He layed me on the bed and started to kiss on my stomach then started sucking on my breast that didn't do anything but make me wetter. He started kissing on my neck again and then kissed me on the lips. He raised up and hung over me. He looked at me and then smiled.

"Whaaat?!" I started blushing.

"You're just so beautiful, I'm going to miss you so much." he said looking me in my eyes.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately, he raised up then pointed his erect dick at my entrance then slowly inserted it inside of me. "Vinny" I moaned as each and every inch went deeper inside of me making my eyes roll back, it hurted so much but felt so good. He started to go deeper then reached down and kissed me passionately again. I moaned in his mouth. He started to stroke slowly and I felt each and every inch inside of me. I started to scratch his back and wrapped my legs around him. He took another stoke and went deep inside of me then stopped and whispered in my ear I Love You. Then stroked more and more until I squirted all over the sheets and he kept going until he came. Then he stopped and turned me over, arched my back and stuck his face in my vjay eating me out makeing me shiver as I felt chills going down my body. He then raised up and inserted himself inside of me. "Daaady go deeper" I moaned and bit into the pillow. He stroked faster and faster until we both came at the same time. He pulled out and turned me over on my back and kissed me again. Then picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"Now we both can take a shower." he said with his gorgeous smile. I smiled back and then he cut on the shower and we got in. Man this boy can put it down no matter what.

We got out the shower and did our personal hygiene. Thankfully I had a drawer full of clothes from being over his house so much.

I just threw on some light ripped jeans and a white tank-top. And a pair of my all white air forces. I put my hair into a ponytail put on some lip gloss and grabbed my purse. And him being him. He just had to match me. He put on a pair of his light ripped jeans a white t-shirt and his all white forces.

"Just gotta match daddy huh ?" I laughed as I said to him.

"But who was daddy 30 minutes ago? Yea, thought so." he said smiling.

"Shut up punk !" I laughed .

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yea lets go." I grabbed all my stuff as he stripped the sheets. I put my stuff in the trunk. Then we got in the car and left.

******How'd Yall Like This Chapter? Leave comments and vote.******