Chapter 5

Teresa's POV

"Alright sweetheart call me as soon as your plane lands. I love you" My mom said hugging me tightly.

"I will mom, I love you too." I responded. It was around 4:30 a.m. and my plane was to take off by 5 a.m. I sat and waited a while and talked to Vince. Things are gonna be so different now.

I was now boarding my plane. "FSU here I come" I said to myself as I got seated

- Many hours later -

I had arrived to my college thankfully I had my car shipped out here too because this campus is huge.

I made it to my dorm and I met my roommates. They were badies too. Two were freshman as well and the other was a sophomore. Jessica & raven were freshman. Jasmine was a sophomore. They seemed real cool so far.

I walked to my room and unpacked my things. Tomorrow will be my first day in class and hopefully that is great. But today I'll be getting my room in the dorm together and maybe I'll go shopping.

Vince's POV

Today me & Teresa went our separate ways off to college I would really miss her we haven't ever been apart this long. And even though I sort of act like it wont hurt me if we broke up because of distance. It really would. But we'll see each other after our semester is up and holidays thankfully.

I had just arrived at my dorm and gotten settled in. My first class is tomorrow so I decided I'll chill til I get to know this place . I had 2 roomates . Devin & Marco. They seemed chill Devin was a junior and marco was repeating his freshman year. So I know I better keep my head in the books .

******How'd Yall Like This Chapter? Leave comments and vote.******