Chapter 5

Unwanted questions and hesitant answers

Sitting a little straighter, Niall said, "Perfect! Lets get started. Where do you come from?"

"Wisconsin. Where do you all go to school?

"Everyone besides Liam goes to St. Augustine's private school (A/N this school is made up I don't know any schools in New York) in downtown New York City. Liam though goes to a boarding school in England during Fall and Winter because his I.Q is higher than normal and father thought this school was the best to meet his needs. Lucy your turn." Niall nodded his head towards her.

Lucy seemed to peek up at this. "Have you ever been in love?"

Closing my eyes I forced the thoughts of HIM out of my mind and back into the farthest corner of my head where I want see it for a long while. Finally I opened my eyes. "I thought I was once, but things happen and the one you thought you loved and thought loved you back actually...doesn't" Lucy was staring at me by the end like she saw me in a new sad light. "How do you like to spend your days?" I said trying to change the subject

"Well, when we get up we all eat breakfast and then get changed either for school or into our casual close. If we aren't in school-like now- we just hang around the house or meet with our friends at cafés. We don't really get to hang out with our dad much after mom... Passed" Lucy's whole demeanor seemed to change at the mention of her. I felt really sad for her and I wished I could have hugged her, but I barely knew her so I just listened. "So we mostly mess with the help and get the nannies fired" All the kids were now smiling in... Well I guess in an evil mastermindish way.

"My turn!!!!!" Liam screamed. "Ok...um... Did you ever want your life to be something besides what it has turned out?" Liam asked this with such a serious tone that I was taken back to before I met Jason.

~flashback~

"Evie!! Just one more song... PLEASE!!!!!" Liz begged me from across the bonfire. It was going on 1 in the morning and the fire felt more like being melted alive then a nice warmth that it was this afternoon. Today my friends and i had decided to go to Lake Michigan for the weekend before senor year. We all piled into Jim's hippie van. It was just me and my best friends; Liz, Jim, Katie, and Rick. Of course I brought my guitar on the trip. Once we got here we went straight to making a fire and getting some marshmallows, chocolate, and gram crackers. Once we got every thing They all wanted to start playing songs. Me- being the designated guitar player - did whatever song they wanted to sing. during somewhere in the 10th song i was playing I started to sing with them. I was so lost in the music I didn't realize i was the only one singing till I was finished. I looked up wondering why no one was talking. they were ALL staring at me like I grew and extra limb.

All of a sudden Liz broke out in a huge grin and yelled " Holy cow with a meatball shoved up its ass, where did you learn how to sing like that?!" after that they kept on making me sing songs and their eyes kept on growing bigger and bigger. Now it was 1 and I was tired and my throat hurt.

"No Liz. I am about to fall asleep and my throat hurts." i tell her and she finally gives up and just keeps pouting.

"fine, but i am going to make sure that you will use that voice in front of a crowd someday. If not i will throw cheese balls at you for giving up such an Important thing like that." then - like she was bipolar - smiled her I-did-something-evil-and-i'm-going-to-tell-you face that sadly she has used too much for her (and my) own good. then out of no where, Liz pulled out her phone and play the last few songs i was singing and playing. I was too tired to really care but new that it was probably going to matter in the morning.