Chapter 1

~~~~~~ " Reality Life " ~~~~~~

Chapter 1: A Lonely Beginning.

Someone once thought.. Life is not all about happiness...

| 7:00 A.M. |

In the midst of a dark bedroom, a 16 year old boy suddenly woke up, with some of his black hair covering his eyes and his whole body covered with a blanket as he move his head towards the left, looking at the lamp table where his phone is laying, took it then turned it off.

"Yuuki! Breakfast is ready." His mom shouted by the door.

"Okay mom." Yuuki replied.

After taking a bath, dressed up his white uniform with dark grey pants, wore his I.D., he brought his bag with him then moved down from his room to the dining room. He sit on the chair with his bag on his side then eat his breakfast.

He then hear a voice of a girl coming down from her room upstairs, half-asleep, tying her black hair into ponytail in the side way.

She then saw Yuuki, happily, turning her light blue eyes completely open, she called.

"Oh? Good morning! Preparing for school?

Yuuki looked at her, letting out his mouth full, he asked, "Hey Miuna, when is the start of your school?"

"In a few weeks, we're finally going to start. But, I'm also going to leave today to prepare my stuff in my dormitory." Said the 15 year old girl, smiling as she watch him eat.

After finishing his breakfast, Yuuki stood up from his chair then took a toothbrush, brushed his teeth then grab his plate on the table. Leaving a mischievous face, he moved close to Miuna, face to face.

"Eh? W-what is it?"

She felt nervous as she was confronted face to face, looking at him with her light blue eyes.

Yuuki in the meanwhile, looking at her with his black eyes, he spoke to her in a deep serious tone.

"Miuna."

Miuna shivered in surprise, suddenly turning her face slightly red, doesn't know how to react properly.

"W-what is it?"

Yuuki then suddenly give his plate with the spoon and fork in it to Miuna.

"Eh?" Miuna wondered.

Yuuki suddenly ran off very quickly, leaping away from her and shouted happily, "Wash the plate for me!"

"Huh? B-but? Erm? Geezz!!!!"

Miuna shouted towards him, making her angry on the outside but deep inside she's having fun and yet happy at the same time.

It was then 30 minutes later, Yuuki then prepared everything he needed to ready for school this morning. He stand up to the front door, wore his black shoes.