Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Introducing Yui.

| Flashback |

"Okay grandpa! my train is here."

It was a Sunday afternoon, a 16 year old girl told her grandparents, as she is now about to leave her grandparents homeland where she stayed for a few weeks. There she stands on the train station platform with them.

Wearing her white jacket and black pants, carrying a travelling bag.

"I'm about to go now."

"Yui, you're leaving now, huh?" Her grandfather asked as tears slide down from his cheeks.

"D-don't worry gramp. It's okay." She told him as she holds back the affection of sorrow inside of her, letting some tears starts appearing within her eyelids.

Her grandmother approached her and gave her a small hug, with her grandmother also shed tears from her eyes. There they exchange goodbyes with each other.

Yui then wipe off the tears from her eyes. Smiling then turn around to enter the train.

Before leaving, her grandmother called her and give her a piece of advice.

"Oh Yui, don't tire yourself up from studies. You also need some fun and relax for a bit." She said.

Yui turned around once more, letting her long dark violet hair flew in the air, looked at her grandparents with her violet eyes.

She nodded then smile widely at them.

After that, as Yui as about leave this time, her grandmother called her one more time.

"Sweetie, one more thing." She said.

Yui looked back once more and replied with a soft voice, "Mm?"

Her grandparents hold each other's hands and her grandmother gave her another piece of advice.

"Yui, a thing about finding the right person. Before you find the right person, you must first be a right person for that person." She said.

After hearing her grandmother's words, Yui felt a heartwarming feeling within her heart. By that then, she let out another smile, looking at her grandparents.

"Yes, I will grandma!"

| A month ago. |

It was the first day of school, as well as the entrance ceremony of Mishima Academy. Students entered the school and greet each other. Yui also entered the academy and there her heart was in pain. Looking at every students around her, she felt in deep pain.

Students were happy seeing their old friends back.

Laughing at each other.

Looking at the school ground, Yui let out a small voice.

"I'm back, papa.."

| Present: 12:00 P.M. |

Ding! Ding! Ding!