Convenience Store Hookups

I laid out on my towel, determined not to talk to Jordan. He sat beside me, poking my shoulder. Pinky and Carmen also laid down on their towels. They didn't say anything about what happened, instead talking about all the stuff that was in Panama City.

"Stooooppppp beeeiiiiinnnnggg maaadddd." Jordan whines like a child. Finally I sit up and look at him. He gives me a hopeful expression, which kind of makes him look like a child too. I imagine Jordan as a child, and it strikes me as absolutely hilarious. I start to giggle, and he hugs me. I push him off and stick my tongue out. He laughs.

Jordan's attention was suddenly caught by a very big-chested girl who was walking by. I laugh as he ogles her.

"You might as well go up and say hi, instead of drooling." I say quietly to him. He laughs, and gets up to chase her. I smile as I realize how comfortable I am already with this group of people. It's like I'm supposed to have moved here and meet them. I lay back down, hoping to finally get some tanning time in. It afternoon by now, and Brad still isn't talking to me. He keeps finding other things to do away from me. I try not to dwell on it. I barely know him anyways.

We tanned and talked for awhile until everyone decided it would be good to go back to Pinky's house. I text my parents and everyone rushed to the car. Brad had gotten a ride with someone else, so he had to ride with us, which meant Carmen also didn't have a seat.

"Daisy, you can sit on Jordan's lap again, and Carmen you can sit on the top of the backseat." Pinky commanded. Carmen hopped on the seat, and I was about to sit with Jordan, but Brad interjects.

"Daisy can sit with me. The backseat might be too crowded." Brad says loudly, his eyes boring into mine again. No one objects, except for Jordan. Brad just looks at him, and he immediately shuts up. I nod and slid onto Brad's lap in the passenger seat. He sighs and loops his arms around my waist. I lean against him, his warm chest feeling nice against my back.

"I'm sorry I ignored you. I had no right to and it definitely wasn't the way to welcome you to Panama." He whispers, his hot breath fanning against my neck. I shiver, and he holds me tighter.

"I didn't even notice." I lie. He smiles and traces circles on my stomach, igniting my skin everywhere he touches. I have to remind myself that he's just being friendly, that he probably does this to all the girls. He probably has a girlfriend. He's way attractive and friendly too not have one.

"What's the matter?" He asks, startling me. How could he tell something was the matter?

"Hmm, nothing." I reply softly. It would probably really creep him out if I said that I was sad he had a girlfriend. I've only really met him today. I feel one of his hands sliding down to my butt and I turn to face him. He gives me a amused smile.

"I was only getting your phone. It was really hurting my leg and you need my number. I would never try and feel you up." He explains. I inwardly frown, but try and keep a smile on my face. The way he said it made it sort of sound like an insult. He must of realized how it sounded because he frowned.

"I-I mean, not that I wouldn't want to or anything, but we're in the car and I don't know if you would want it and-" I cover his mouth with my hands and laugh. I can feel his smile against my hand.

"So I need your number, huh?" I say teasingly. A cocky smile replaces the amused one.

"Of course you do. So if you miss me too much you can call me." He says and starts flexing. I shrug and turn back around to face the front, trying not to laugh.

"Are you saying you don't like my muscles?" He asks quietly against my ear. I shrug again, laughter trying to force its way out of me. I let out a small giggle.