Usagi goes to the Earth

I DO NOT OWN Nurarihyon no mago. Shiibashi Hiroshi does. I only own Tsuki no Yuki Usagi (Tsukihime)

_________________♡___________________

Tsukihime's POV
I went through long hallway. It is mine 14th birthday. Today mother called me saying she has something important to say.
"Mom i'm here"i said in moms room. She was looking from window at Earth.
"Tsuki today you are 14 years old. Now you have to choice. You will remain here or you will go on Earth."mom said.
"Eh mom what are you talking about??"i asked her
"I don't want you be always in fron of PC. You should go out."mom glared at me.
I: -_-
"Okay mom then is the place called Earth nice??"i asked her. I knew that she was already in place called japan, but she never said anything about it "it was nice place"mom smiled at me."It was the most beautiful place that i have been."
"Then i will go and see that place"i cheerfully said and returned to my room.
Timeskip
"Do you really want go to that place??"someone asked
"Yue-nii yes i wanna see Earth"i replied
"The Earth isn't same like Earth that mother visited. You need to be careful" Yue nii said
"I know Yue nii "i said and hugged him. Then i said farawell to my sisters.
"Mom i will be going"i said.
"Have nice trip. If you wanna go home send letter and i will come to take you"mom said and kissed me forehead on crescent mark. I hugged her and then i went into circle and waved at them.

Rikuo's POV

Argh it's 8 o'clock already i thought
I'm going to be late.
From today i'm 3rd grade. I rushed to schools assembly hall and sat on chair for 3rd grader. Then the principals speech began.
After speech
I went to see in which class i'm.
3-A
This time i'm not in class with Kana-chan. But the others is still there. I go to class.
After school

Kiyojuuji paranormal investigation
I, Yuki onna, Ao, Kana-chan, Kiyotsugu and others were in class.
"Today we will talk about youkai"Kiotsugu said
"Like usually"i mentioned
And then the club activities continued.

Timeskip

"It's already dark. Let's go home"i said to Yuki onna and Ao.
"We are sorry waka. Please go first without us we need to go somewhere." Yuki onna said so i left On way home i met girl with rabbits ears and crescent mark on forehead. She wore a white-red kimono for and red haori. She was holding traditional japanesse umbrella. She looked like she was escaping before something. I noticed some guys that was after her.
People is cosplaying lot this age i thought about her but i was little bit curious so i followed her.
__________________♥__________________
I wrote new story again. Please comment, vote or do whatever you want. ♥

Yuki no Usagi Koimonogatariजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें