Chapter 10

Just wanted to say that the picture above is not mine. I'm not sure who drew it, but it was not me. Also, there will be gore in this chapter. I just wanted to warn you before you read. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a month since (Y/N) and Sammy arrived at the mansion, and they loved it. Everyone treated them as though they were family.

(Y/N) had discovered early on that everyone in the house were murderers, but that didn't matter to her. She was one herself.  Everyone made sure to keep that a secret from Sammy, for they didn't know how he'd react.

It was a late Friday night, and Laughing Jack and (Y/N) were packing food into a basket for their date.

"I can't wait to go, Jack," (Y/N) said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Me either, gumdrop. Anytime spent with you is wonderful."

As they walked out the door, BEN wolf-whistled at them.

"Don't hurt her too bad tonight, Jack!" BEN called. Jack just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

They walked a good distance away from the mansion until they reached their destination. In front of them was a small pond, the water glistening in the moonlight.

"Oh, it's gorgeous, Jack," (Y/N) exclaimed, gazing at the beautiful seen.

"Not as beautiful as you, my sweet," Laughing Jack added, setting out the picnic items. (Y/N) blushed.

After Jack had finished laying out all the items, they both sat down opposite one another and began to eat.

"You really outdid yourself this time, Jack," (Y/N) commented, taking another bite from the chocolate cake Jack had made.

"Would you like to take a walk with me, my dear?" Jack asked, reaching out his clawed hand. (Y/N) happily took it. Jack led her down a dark path, trees completely isolating them.

Suddenly, when they were deep into the woods, a figure leaped from the bushes, falling on top of (Y/N). He took a stake from behind his back.

"This is what happens to ugly, pathetic freaks like you!" Before Jack or (Y/N) could act, the male shoved the stake deep into (Y/N)'s chest, blood spurting on each of them.

Laughing Jack just stared, shocked by the whole thing. When he regained his thought process, he became enraged.

"Get off of her!" Jack screamed, grabbing the man by the collar and slinging him into a nearby tree. The man looked up, and Jack realized it was (Y/N)'s adopted father. His eyes widened in rage.

"I-It was.....worth it...." The man muttered, the life disappearing from his eyes as his body slumped to the ground.

"J-Jack..." (Y/N) called faintly, snapping Jack from his heated anger. He quickly jerked around and ran to her. He gasped.

Blood was gushing from the wound, leaking down all angles of her body. She was paler than normal, and her eyes were beginning to dull. Jack began to cry.

"No...No! You won't die! You can't! You're immortal!" Jack screamed, trying to make his words true.

"J-Jack...I-It hurts...I-I'm cold..."

"I-I know...we need to get you to Slenderman. Now!" Quickly, Jack swooped her up and raced back to the mansion. He just hoped he wasn't too late.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the long updating period!! I'm trying to do better with getting these chapters out within a couple of weeks. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!)