The Unbelievable Happened (Chapter2)

Recap :

We both ran to my room and snuggled under the blankets i know what your thinking snuggled? I thought they were best friends we are but, we always snuggle it's our thing and only we know about it. as he held me we both fell fast asleep.The next morning when we woke up i quickly put on some purple skinny jeans with an "i DON'T EVEN KNOW !" DesandNate t-shirt  and black converse , as i straightened my hair Logan Got Changed in black skinny jeans and a random t-shirt that he got from' Hot Topic' . Once we were done we walked to the bus stop and the unbelievable happened.... 

                       ~~~~~~~~The Unbelievable Happened (Chapter2)~~~~~~~~

    As week walked it started to rain and when it rains my hair turns wavy . Me and Logan started to run and i fell in a puddle and Logan laughed "Oh my Bree You fell" He said in a fake caring voice " No ! i don't even want to go to school anymore."  " Oh come on Bree-" i cut him off before he could say any more " You know i don't like going to school with dirty wavy hair its sucks COWS  MOOOOOO !"He started to laugh as i mooed  , "Okay Bree lets go back to your house then ! *SIGH"

~~~LATER THAT DAY!~~~

"BREE GIVE ME MY PANTS BACK !"

" Noooo!" 

"Why not come on i was messing around didn't think you'll be such a GIRL !"

"GASP!"  

"Now give me my pants !"

"Mmmmm, okay BUT you have to catch me!"

Well I bet your wondering what happened to,Make me steal Logan's pants well when we had arrived my house I had  decided to take shower and Logan found it funny if he would flush the toilet and make the water cold,So while I was Nicely taking a shower,It turned bloodly cold and I ended up yelling like I just saw the cookie monster eating an apple!!!! So, i decided to get back  by stealing his pants while he took his shower. i thought it was pretty funny seeing him shirt less only in boxers running around the whole house just to get pants.

"Bryanna Lee Sanchez Give me my  fucking PANTS BACK"

"Logan and his full name you will just have to catch me"

Big Mistake right then and there he tackled me! As Logan got dressed my phone had rung and had an unknown number on it i answered and ........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IKNOW its short but later on tonight  i'm going to make chapter 3 please tell me how i did ! Loves y'all byee !

<3, Lysi_STAR

NOTE:; PLEASE CHECK OUT ROCKERS BOOKS SHES JUS AS AWESOME AT WRITEING BOOks