New Friends (Chapter 8)

Hey Guys ! (: Lysi_Star Here ! Well Ths Chapter goes out to Alyssavaldez321 .... (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Class today-"

I cut the sub off before she could say anything else 

"CAN I GO TO THE REEEEEEEEESTROOOOOOOOOM?" I said Puckering my lips up.

     "No , Class is going to start."

"So , if i pee in my boxers its going to be your responsibility to wash them." i said with a smart look on my face.

     "No That Will not be my responsibility ." She said give me a look that said something like "Kid shut the fuck up and listen!"

             "Now thats what you think..."

~Bree's Prov~

 Man Sometimes Logan was an Ass whole to the teachers

        "Office Now Mr.Mathews"

"Aww Come on not again miss please i'm sorry !" Logan Begged . I started to giggle "Pussy i said under my breath so only he could hear me but , i guess  Logan wasn't the only one to hear what i said Kassie heard also and started laughing . Kassie was in omost all my classes she was a cool kid  well not one of those Preppy people but she was like cool and her beautiful red hair was just amazing . Maybe i should die my hair red Hmmm... I don't know i'll think about .

        " Kassie Shut up!" Logan hissed at her . "And as For you Bree I'm Going to get you back! he said Giving an evil smile .

        Me and Kassie just looked at him in disbelief then looked at each other and started to laugh. When Logan saw us laughing he groaned and made me and Kassie laugh even MORE ! The teacher then let it go and started her lesson .

~ Later After School In Parking Lot!~

    "So What do y'all people want to do?"Logan Asked Amber , Me , & Kassie

"Hmmmm Movies?" Amber Asks.

  " To Quiet for me i might get kicked out for asking questions to much ." Logan answered her back.

   "Let's just go to Bree's House !" Logan said. " And We Can Think There !" Amber Finished his sentence he was never good at well Logan wasn't good at alot of things !

" Okay " i reply .

~ Bree's House~

 We where all sitting on my bed thinking  i then see a cocky Roach in my room( A/N : BREE"S FAMILY ISN"T DIRTY !) " Oh My FUCKING GOD THERESA  ROACH IN MY ROOM!" I scream. i then grab my shoe. " DIE YOU FUCKING ROACH THIS IS MY ROOM ! DIE DIE DIE DIE !"

When i was done with the Roach it was in mini little pieces . Logan And Amber thought it was funny while me and Kassie Thought it was plain nasty !

 " Dude let's go to the skating ring!" Kassie burst ed out of know where.

  "Sounds cool" I agreed 

  "Okaay " Logan and Amber said.

[ Skating Ring ]

*SPAT ! *

Mother FUCKER i fell on my ass for the 100 time why the hell did i agree to come again? "Are You okay ?" A voice said from behind me said i slowly turned to see a cute guy that was in my socal studies class the last time i saw him was when Logan flipped out on us when we where talking on the bleachers, I guessed they weren't really friends .

" Hey Luke &  Uhh ......... ya." I said nervously i knew if Logan saw me talking to him again he'd flip again! 

     " So, wheres yours friend?"He said helping me up.

"Who are you talking about?" i said  holding onto the rail so i wouldn't fall again.

    "You know Logan ? Logan Mathews?" He questioned 

"Oh Ya so what are you doing here on a school night?" I questioned.

    " Me and the boys always come Tuesdays." He answered.

"Oh ,Cool" I said looking down but still holding on to the rail. 

      "Ya Wanna skate ?" Luke asked holding his Hand out .

But Of course before i could answer Logan saw us .

" Hey Bree-" He said but saw Luke Standing there . "Bree Let's go!" Logan said sounding angry.

   "okay, Nice seeing you" by Luke i said rushing my way out of the ring and to the seats to take off my skates and put on my red converse.

    As we walked to my house Kassie , Amber and I played a game called "Who that hoe!" What you do is say any name you want and the two other people have to guess what your refering to but if you get it wrong your the hoe and have to do something the person who said the name .

Kassie-        " Logan."

Bree-  "Is right next to you daa!"

Logan-      "Vey funny bree!" 

Amber-  "Ha-Ha!"

Bree-" DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE IM FUCKINGGGG HUNNNNNNNNNNNGRY ! "

Logan -" Haha DesandNate!"

Amber-" Whos That?"

Logan- " Bitch Please !"

Amber- "huh?"

Bree- "It's a channel on Youtube "

Kassie- " Ya there really funny."

Amber- " oh"

As we arrived my house .............................................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSo  WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK ? I KNOW ITS SHORT AND ALL BUT IT'S LATEE ! AND I'M REALLY REALLY TIRED AND I DON'T THINK I 'LL BE ABLE TO WRITE OR UPLOAD ANYTIME SOON !:| SORRIE ! :((( i'LL TRY MY VERY BEST ! <3 lOVES Y'ALLL ! lYSI _STAR789

<3 <3 <3 <3 .............

   COMMENT/ FAN/ VOTE / LIKE / TWEET! (: