~ 38 ~

Yo! I just read tha funniest shit ever lmao. Apparently...Chris Brown dick taste like a damn banana! I guess cuz it's big and yellow kmsl. And she said he smell like unicorn tears and Team Breezy money lmao. What in tha actual fuck. Groupies and they stories lmao. And last night I put out this shady ass tweet about Miracle. Do I regret it? No cuz she thottin' with her musty ass. And I'm not saying that to be a bitch...people that been around her said she was musty lmao. She lucky I didn't tag her in it tho. But what Aug don't know...he will soon find out and his trust issues will resurface....anywho! Now I am officially done wit bein in my feelings. Enjoy tha chapter lmao

August POV:

Since ta'day is Sunday...we goin' ta church! We needa go ta church er'day of tha week in my opinion. All tha sins dat we've done! We need moe than juss church. We needa get baptized, prayed ova our bodies, then rebuked by tha Lord himself! I'm just sayin'. I juss left tha confessional and I went in the kitchen where my mama, Mariah, and tha kids were. Along wit some otha people. Oh! And I figured out...it's not a dream!

Sheila: "You was in there fa a long time"

Me: "I felt guilty bout some stuff so I had ta release...dat guilt"

Sheila: "Well...as long as you fell good juss keep on confessin' beybe"

Mariah: "I couldn't agree moe..." She said lookin' at me

I juss side eye ha. Mariah still pissed at me. Ta be real...dis is tha longest she eva been pissed at me. Every otha time...she juss pushed it back. But I talked ta tha pastor and I knew I needed ta do dat. While we were talkin' tha band started playin'...

Sheila: "Dey startin'. Na go so I can finish dis food. Y'all distractin' me"

Me: "Yeen ain't gotta be mean"

Sheila: "Boy-"

Me: "In church, ma"

Sheila: "Tha Lord saved ya"

I juss laugh and shake my head. We through tha doe dats connect ta tha kitchen and go sit on tha first row. Then tha pastor comes out

Pastor: "Good morning! It's a beautiful Sunday isn't it?"

Everybody: "Yes it is"

Pastor: "We have no one to thank but the Lord for letting us see this glorious day"

Everybody: "Amen"

Pastor: "Let me ask y'all a question. Have you ever been lied to?"

Mariah: "Yes"

She said dat quick

Everybody: "Yes I have"

Pastor: "You feel like you're not worth anything...when you're being lied to and deceived"

Mariah was lookin' at ha hand tha whole time he said dat

Pastor: "We all know the definition of a lie. False statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. Now...we don't know why people lie..."

Mariah: "No we don't know why" She said looking at me

Pastor: "The psychology of lying can be a complicated concept because people lie for different reasons. While some people lie in an attempt to avoid punishment or to avoid hurting someone else's feelings, others lie out of impulse or because they want to present themselves as someone they are not."

Churh Lady: "True true"

Pastor: "People think lying will save them and get them out of a sticky situation. Lying doesn't do that. I puts you in deeper trouble. You tell one lie. You have to tell another to go with the lie you said before. Then you have to tell another...to go with the last two. And so on and so forth. It's not healthy. Especially when you have a relationship"