One

On Halloween night we finally got home. I was at a friend's house and my parents were at a party. When we walked in the door the only thing we saw was blood. Blood was on the walls, floor, and ceiling. The blood belonged to my brother, his body was found in the bathroom. The door was locked. Which is weird because the only person who was here was Brian, who was his 'special' friend. My father had to break down the door to get in, the lights were turned off. The only light that was there was candle light by where the mirror was supposed to be. We searched all over the house to find Brian, we found Brian an hour later. The police had already arrived asking questions. Brian was in my brother's room. I had no idea what was happening, I was scared of every little noise when I was trying to go to sleep.
We had to stay at my aunts house because the police didn't want us to mess with any evidence. We grabbed our things and went to my aunts house, I couldn't sleep. My father and aunt cried until they went to sleep, but my mother was crying all night. I tried to block her crying but what if I was next to die in the hands of the murderer who killed my brother. Soon I went to sleep. The only thing on my mind was my memory with my brother and his friend. I could not stop thinking about them. I told myself that things were going to be fine, but they were not in reality. The police said that they are doing everything they can. It took them three days to find Brian's body. I am thinking that the police don't care anymore. It has been two mouths since Brian's and my brother's death. The police still haven't even found a suspect. Are they waiting for the killer to come up and say, " I'm the killer?" Because if so than I will have to take matters in to my own hands. I asked my friends if they want to help. They agreed. That made me so happy. We will solve this case as a team, because we want to be called a team. The team consist of Javan, Lakien, Jacob, Molly, Ashton, and I. This was not all of my friends though. The others didn't want to because they don't want to break any laws. We wanted to give each other things to do, like on TV. Anyway, Javan is the distraction, Molly is the spy, Ashton is the lookout, Jacob is the tech expert, Laiken is just there, and I am the leader since I found this team.
We went to my house to see if the killer left anything behind. It turns out the killer did not. It was such a disappointment. Next, we looked on the body for anything. We at least found the murder weapon. I don't know how the police missed it. The weapon was a large piece of glass. The glass was from the mirror. Both Brain and my brother were stabbed with a piece of glass multiple times from the bathroom mirror.
We had our first team meeting. We had it at the café. Which was in mid-town, I live in down-town. We discussed about the murder weapon. But soon after we start, Jacob gets a phone call even though I said to put your phone on silent. The person who called was Ariana, a friend of ours, to see if Jacob can return her movie he borrowed.
She came by around noon to get the movie. Jacob had the movie with him because he was going toAriana's house to return it but no she came here. When we got back on track the sun got in to our eyes. We were all blinded by the light. A minute later we heard Ariana scream. We tried to go to her but the sun was in our eyes.  Strange the sun was no longer in our eyes. We found Ariana's body. We were out-raged. The killer killed Ariana right in front of us. She was killed like my brother and Brain. Multiple stab wounds were on her back and a piece of glass was stuck in her. We asked the café manager to see the security camera. Nothing was on the camera but a note saying, " This is only the beginning."