Three

While we were walking to the cafe, the Chinese woman had came back to warn us about the coffee. We or I got some coffee and it was terrible. The Chinese woman was shaking her head at me. She was walking to her house, I think, and all of a sudden and a sinkhole appeared out of nowhere and she fell in. Now how will she warn us about our coffee? After we were done drinking our coffee we went to the nature reserve to study animal behavior for one of our classes in school. We found out that some animals would use tools to get their food. We basically just watched a whole bunch of crows because the teacher did not say what animal we hadto study and crows are everywhere. All we did was find an easier way to do this report. While we were studying the crows, we saw the the Chinese lady trying to crawl out of the sinkhole, but a crow startled her and she fell back in the hole. We soon walked back to the the café. While we were walking there I saw my cousin dead on the sidewalk. It was probably the killer, but she does know a lot of people. But  again she was killed by a piece of glass stuck in her. We talked about what had happened before we all went home. Then next I turned in my report about the crows and got an A. After we all got out of school we all went to the library to study for mid-terms. Ashton went to the back of the library to get the old book because he needs to do a report about the history about our small, but yet big town history. We went to go check on him and he was dead. At this point nobody was surprised about this death. We went back to our table and Talked about the murder and the librarian called the cops so we left. We went to Jacobs house but soon left as we saw Lakien killing Jacob with a piece of glass.
The next day Lakien explained that she killed Jacob because he tried to rape her ,but she didn't want to go to jail for murder. Later that day I went home and my mom was sitting there almost dead but she wasn't. We just talked and she wanted to move out of the town and start all over. I didn't want to move until we found the killer. My mom said something like we were moving in two months. I talked to my friends about this and we agreed that we had to start using people as bait.