Lunch, friends, and a weird conversation

As Madison and Jeff left the library hand and hand. They got alot of giggles and stares. "So what's next. How about my first three classes.."
"Thats sounds like a good idea. But it my turn for the locker.pleeesss..."
"Lets go baby Madison. "
As they headed to the locker the had a weird conversation. And by wierd I mean it went like this
^ Casually stabs people
^ Helps by taking a knife and stabs a random person behind..
So when arriving at the locker, Madison hurrying accidentally hit Jeff in the face
"Oh shit"
"Oh my gosh, im feel like shit now, I am so sorry Jeff. "
"Im fine no bleeding im good."
"To make up for it, I will buy you an ice cream at lunch"
"Good"

(Letting time fly by because im really lazy)
¤ at lunch*

"Lilly, Lacey, and everyone else, this is Jeff he's new so be nice"
"So this is the one that stood up to Kristen. You got guts. Her boyfriend would have beaten your ass if he heard you."said Lilly
"It's true trust me" added Lacey.
Everyone said yes in agreement. As Madison and Maddie had a brief giggle after Maddie told Madison something.
"Well Jeff and I have to go get food and eat before the rest of the tour. I will text all of you tonight at 11 in our group chat."
Everyone said good bye to the two and they were off

(To the table)

"Your friends seem nice."
"Lilly thinks your a fuckboy like every guy I talk to and Lacey now knows that you like me and Maddie said you look like Jeff the killer from creepypasta. But all in all they liked you."
"Is that good or bad thing that im a fuckboy"
"Lilly's said it not me and to me its good."
"So I was wondering how your getting..
"Home. Im picking up my car after school. You can come with me and I will take you home if you'd like? "
"I would love it thank you.. I don't like the bus.. It's weird."
"I know what you mean"
For the rest of the meal they just talked like anyone would. It was all fine till Jeff asked Madison a question
"Will you go on a date with me?"
"I would love to, I will get everyone to come.. I will tell you later."
Jeff. Grabed Madison's hand and smiled. And..

Hahaa
Cliffhanger
Ok so this is the best chapter I think ever so far in this book.. I will put the song that helped me write this.. warning its Panic! At The Disco. Love to you my minions. .
Love your master
NICKA