ky2 in splitsvilla 9 PART1

so thiz story is about a love story of #manan that build up during Splitsvilla 9.. no offense to hurt anyone.. writing wat i feel.. plz ignore if there iz any mistake.. nd enjoy the story! using known carecters.. though they were in Splitsvilla before.. also the ky2 cast +sm more.

introduction
((some important faces.. ll introduce others later with the story))

girls of Splitsvilla 9
navya naveli:a bubbly girl of 20. hometown patna. live in mumbai with parents. funny girl indeed.
mukti vadnan: age 21. daring girl.. full on party type girl.. also a model.. hardcore type.. boyz go all crazy on her.
alya saxena: age 21. top model nd fashion designer. all diva type girl. love boyz attention. currently dating no one. but she dates alot of boys.
Scarlet rose: age 22. dark sexy bikini model. from Dubai. attention sicker..
soha khurana: age 21. actress. hot diva. finding love.
sanaya irani: age 21. actress + dancer. fun loving.. bubbly girl.

NANDINI MURTHY:: (here comes the lead.. nandini..)
age 20. 1 of the top actress + model. a girl with lotz of shades. difficult to understand. mixture of shy and bold. never date anyone.. though boyz go all mad about her.. she believe in true love. and she iz also a one men women. very fndly but still introvert. all she love is her FIREFLIES! ((u guyz will come to know more about her later))

there r also 5 more girls.
sunvi joshi..(Splitsvilla 8)
mandana (bigg boss 9)
asha negi (pavitra rishta)
sana khan (bigg boss 7 maybe)
siyali sharma (warrior high)

namrin's pov: so this is the 1st part.. it was the final list of girls in SPLITSVILLA 9 ..
boyz r way more to come..
so keep waiting for the hotties..
the big bomb is on the way.. cz this year Splitsvilla lotz nd lotz of twist and turns. will write if i get proper response..
plz response.. have lotz of fun thing to share. plz ignore mistakes.. will try to improvise.. keep waiting fot the HOTTIES!