ky2 in Splitsvilla 9 PART 6

manan headed towards the beach. they set on the sand and was quite for long time. finally manik started the conversation.
m: so y Splitsvilla?
n: cz myb destiny wants so..
m: i mean to say looking 4 love or just winning the show?
n: well winning is not my cup of tea. and about love.. idk. kab kaha kisse kyu hoga koyi nehi janta.. i like to go with the flow.. wt abt u?
m: here i m to win two things. 1 is the title and 2nd is sm1's heart.
n: impressive. so asa koi mila?
m: abhitak kisise intro nhi hua hai.. dekte hai..
all the time they both were looking at the wave and talking. but after saying the last line both looked at each other.

manik's pov:
woo.. she is soo beautiful.

nandini's pov:
he is damn handsome.

n: i think itz too late.. we should go back to our room.
m: yea r8. wese bhi kalse task and all..
now both were standing infront of nandini' s bedroom.
m: so good night. sweet dream.
n: good night. :)
they both lied down on their respective beds and thinking about each other drift to sleep.

.....

next morning everyone was sitting in dhruv's bedroom.. except from nandini and some othet people. who were some other room or coming.
here everyone was having a good time chatting with each other. mandana was trying to flirt with manik. he was also talking casually. then only nandini entered into the room. and saw them talking. dnno y but she felt a little uncomfortable. she through those thought and starting talking with aryaman, maddy and siddhart. aryaman was lying on nandini's lap. and playing with her hair and laughing and talking.
but it seems like 1 pair of eyes were killing him in mind. and itz none oyher than our very own monster manik. he somehow controlled himself as there is no valid reason for this feelings.

but it seems like god was helping him to make his love story. the buzzer buzzed out.. everyone went there running. rithvik took the letter and started reading it loud. and of course they were surrounded with cameras..
rithvik: sooo splitsvillans.. new morning.. new day.. build up ur connection. and comme meet sunny and ranvijje in the beach side.. we are waiting..
all: woooo (screamed loud)
then everyone get ready and came to the site were ranvijje and sunny were waiting. everyone greeted them happily..

sunny: so i hope u guyz have talked to each other and formed up a good bonding.
barun: we ll need more time for that.
suvohi: love connection k liye introduction jaruri hai.
sunny: yea r8! so let our prince charming win the heart of our princesses.
girls: yeaaaaaaa...
ranvijje: ajka task yee hi hai. here u can see a bowl in my hand. 1 by 1 boys ll come and do all the task written here.. simple.. and with a little twist. if girls don't like your performance they can give you another task. whatever they wanna make you do.

so the set up was ready. girls and sunny and ranvijje was sitting and boyz were standing in a side.
ranvijje: so here we start our 1st "winning the heart" task.
so 1st call harshad.....!
all: woooooo...
harshad picked a chit.. and it was written 60 pushups..
harshad: ok lets try it..
and he did it quite well.. now he was sweating alot.. but 1 girl was impressed by him.. and that is sana khan. and it was well noticed by harshad. he too smile at her. it looks like forming a new bond.

next it was cabir. he was asked to entertain girls.. and cracked lotz of jokes.. and everyone laughed out loud.. all the girls were impressed by him. he had a good friendly nature. which impressed navya alot.

here the fun task was going and two pairs of eyes were fixed on a girl..

recap: guess woo do log kon kon hai?? and kispe unke eyes fixed hai???
keep guessing.

namrin's pov:
pew!! so thiz is it. started a fun task.. manik malhotra is still way to perform. think what ll he perform...
and guyz.. manik's character is still not reviled. lotz of suspense are there.. keep voting and commenting.
thank you.