ky2 in Splitsvilla 9 PART 7

the two pairs of eyes which were on nandini was aryaman's and madhyam!! shocking but true.. madhyam was interested in nandini from the very beganing. and our manik malhotra's eyes were on aryaman. as if killing him by eyes! so after sm other performance with fun task it was time for aryaman's performance.. he was asked to say something about all the girls. he said some good about all the girls.. now nandini was left..
the moment he took nandini's name in his mouth manik looked at his face with curiosity..
Aryaman: what to say about nandini.. itni si ee to hai..lekin hai bohot kuch! kuch kamal hai yee ladki.. iski eyes.. iski baal.. iski chalan.. iski baaat ee... bhohot khubsurat hai..
Sunny: it seem like kuch to chamestry build up hoo raha hai.. yeaaa....

arya & nandu :(blush)
and humare manik to gusse see ful raha hai... unke ander ka monster jag utha hai.. abhi kisiko kha jayega...
Ranvijje: it was fun.. so girls.. do u like his performance??
girls: (yes)
Ranvijje: wt u say nandini??
Nandini:. it was gd. :)
here manik was out of control..
Ranvijje: so moving on to our last performance.. letz see kya ye sirf handsome hai yeaa talented bhi hai...? so our last performer...
Sunny : maaaaanik.....
everyone.. :yeaaaaaaaaa....
manik came forwarded and took a chit..
Sunny: so wtz in ur chit?
manik: sing a song 4 some1 special.
jst after saying the line manan looked at each other.. and nandini slightly smiled and seeing that manik looked at the floor..
Manik: i need a guitar.
Ranvijje: can we have a guitar please!
Sunny: so yee special gaana konsa special prsn ka lia hai???
Manik: letz see.. yee gana se kon impress ho jata haai..
Sunny: ok letz start..
manik tuned his guitar nd looked at nandini's eyes..
and he sang tumko paya hai jese khoya hun (om shanti om)

during the whole song manik was continuously looking at nandini's eyes..
his voice was so melodies that everyone over there had tears in their eyes... after finishing the song manik looked at everyone. but to his surprise everyone was looking at him surprisingly with moist eyes.. itz like every1 was frozen in their place.
he gave a what look to everyone. all of a sudden there came a loud thud sound of clap.. even the crew was also clapping... manik was so happy.. he was feeling out of the world.. then he looked at nandini.. for his surprise he was not clapping.. rather then just looking at him and crying.. it meant a lot for him.. for nindini.. it seems like each and every word of that song was for her.. and the way manik was looking at her during the whole song gave goosebumps in her body..
after lotz of pressing season it was time for another twist..
Ranvijje: so itz now time for the girls.. tumlogo ko q-card dia jayega.. nd u ve to choose 2 best perfomers of ur own choice!
so here u go....

all the girls write the name of their choice.. npw they r gonna show the name..
Sunny: ok lets start with navya...
navya: manik and cabir!
Alya: manik and barun
mukti: manik and barun
Sanaya: manik and ofcourse barun..
asha :manik and rithvik!
sana: harshad and manik
mandana: Manik ( u r the best) and madhyam.
nandini: aryaman and manik.
manik become sad seeing him 2nd in the priority list evn jealous seeing aryaman's name.
Survhi: manik and barun.
Siyali: manik and sid.
Soha: manik malhotra and aryaman khurana..
rose: ofcourse manik and harshad.

Ranvijje:so the clear winner is manik and with him itz barun..
everyone :yooooooooooo.....

ranvijje: now itz time for sm more twist.. letz just w8 for that... see you in the evening...
sunny: by-bye.... see u every1...,get ready for another..
they all came back home.. and was much happy and relaxed.. everyone was having gd fun.. here cabir was sharing great bond with manan but separately..
again another letter popped out.. it was said to choose a partner and come to the next spot..
everyone got ready and went to the task location..
there sunny and ranvijje welcomed them.. and asked the boys to choose a partner 1st.. and the left out two girls will directly went to the dumping zone.
now it was a twist for them.
Ranvijje: so letz start with dhruv..
dhruv: aliyaa
cabir: navya
Rithvik: asha.
Barun: sanaya.
Harshad: sana
abhimanyu: aaaa... mukti.
sidhart: siyali.
madhyam: survi..
aryaman:..............

to be continue.....

recap: who ll be aryaman's partner? ll manan ll perform together? or in opposite team? and whatz the task? ll nandini be in dumping zone? janne k lia parte rehiye "ky2 in Splitsvilla 9"!

namrin's pov:
ooo god!!! it's the biggest update till.. so i want more comments and votes... please say what you want in nnext update?