ky2 in Splitsvilla 9 PART 5

so it was almost evening. and all of them reached to their farm house where they gonna stay rest of the season. all the way talking with each other.but it seems like manik was in lost of words.. though he was with cabir surubhi sanaya and rithvik. but he was lost in his thoughts. they were now looking at their rooms. and making themselves comfortable. here manik was shearing his room with cabir and rithvik. on the other hand our nandu was with sanaya and asha.
after a good chat session evryone was moving towards their room to grab some sleep, as tomorrow gonna be a tiring day. nandini was not able to sleep. after flipping her position for with times she left her room and went to the open yard.

nandini's pov:
people here are not that bad. i think i can adjust well. but i dnno y but i felt a gaze on me today from that khamba. w8! watz his name?? i dnno. no worry. ll ask him tomorrow. and i dnt think i ll be able to build a good bonding with him. but the thing is.. he iz handsome. he ve something in his eyes. itz so deep. y m i thinking abt him? god! m gonna be mad.. and we dnt even match.. he iz soooo tall... khamba..

hae! how's that guy! oh god.. i shouldn't come out alone.. but he iz looking like khamba. what was doing in beach at thiz hour? y he iz coming here only??? what hpn to my heart? y itz bouncing like a basket ball all of a sudden?

he is staring at me.. he stood in front of me. and i was lost in his dark Brown eyes.

manik's pov:
i was not able to sleep due to that small doll. so i just went to the beach. and when i was coming back i saw a human figure in the open yard standing and doing nothing.
after coming a little close i find that it was doll. oh god! y on earth she doing here that to alone? i was trying to hide myself somewhere cz i dnt ve the courage to face doll. maybe i'll faint infront of her. and fainting is not a good impression at all. just than i realize that she was looking at me.. so i had no choice rather than facing her. so after getting all the courage i went to face doll.... oh god she iz looking sooo beautiful in thiz micky mouse night dress under the moon light.

finally i spoke..
m: hae. wt r u doing here at this hour? (i was trying my best to sound casual. but i m sure i failed)
n: woo.. i was not able to sleep. so i came out.

finally she spoke. my breath again stuck. she spoke to me. i was able to hear her.. oh god.. itz like a melody.. itz like heaven in her voice.. so sweet. i was so death at that moment. i was stearing at her like a fool.. she weaved her hand infront of my face and i came back to my sense.
m: oh yea.. yea.. yeaa.. i mean.. sm goes to me.. i was also not able to sleep.
n: oh so that's why u went to the beach.
m: yea.. itz soo peaceful. no camera.. no direction.. no lights.. no cut.. only me and wave..
n: i was also about to go there.. but i was alone and also new. so i thought to seat here only..
m: u wanna go?? come nh..
n: no no. itz rly ok. u must be sleepy and tired.
m: m telling u.. i ve no prblm.. plz come.
n: ok. letz go.

recap: some more manan moment. stars waves and manan. let's see how it turns out!

namrin's pov:
sry of there any mistake. and plz vote and comment. thank you. next part tomorrow morning. be ready.