ky2 in splitsvilla 9 PART 4

sry for late update.. kaan pakar raha hu.. agese nehi hoga asa!! ok.. now back to story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so ranvijje announced about sunny's entry with the boys. and at last they all enter from back. girls were looking at them nd hooking for them.
all the boys were looking breathtaking handsome.. with of course sexy hot sunny leone.

ranvi: so this is our 10 prince charming.. who are going to steal ur heart. and of course our host for thiz season sunnnnyyyyyy leoneee...

sunny: hlw everyone. so the boys are with me now.. soon they all be yours.. hahaha

all: laugh

manik's pov:
so after entering i was looking at the girls.. searching my one
suddenly i notice a tiny little girl standing at the edge of water and sand. fighting with her long silky hair. as it was disturbing her to look properly at everyone. i was so engrossed in searching her face behind her hairs that i clearly forgot that sunny was standing beside me.. 11 more sexy girls are standing infront of me.. i was feeling like no one was there.. just me and that small tiny little adorable girl.. in this time she managed to side her hair a little from her face and i could clearly see her lips. the moment i saw her lips.. that moment i felt like my breath stuck in my throat. her lips were soo soo sooooo beautiful. i was just engrossed in her. suddenly i felt like a shook in my shoulder. and i came back to my sense.. just then i realized i am in a show.. in camera.. people are looking at me.. and a conversation was going on.. and sunny was laughing at me.. i really felt stupid at that moment..