Chapter 1

Stella's POV

" Hey you wanna come to today's party at sluts house? " Callum asked.

Yeah you probably should have guessed it right. I'm in the popular kids group. All we do is just have fun and enjoy our lives since we're still young.

My clique consists of me, Callum, my two older brothers Jasper and Jackson,they are twins. Ashley my bestie and I don't know if we should count her in. Jeslyn the school's slut.

" Yea I would but gotta ask big bro first! "

-----
Message to Jasper ( Jas )

Me: Bro, may I go to the party tonight?

Jas: Yea.

Me: Thankiew. And are you gonna screw the slut today?

Jas: Wlc. And don't call her that. She's my girlfriend.

Me: Well not entirely yours.

Jas: Yea but its my property and I gotta go byezz.

How rude could this man be!

" Yea imma going to the party tonight "

" Chillax women. Don't get too hype up " callum said, sensing my excitement.

Yesh people. I'm a hyper kid. So don't judge me. If you guys got any problems with it, u gotta face my bros.

-------
Lunch Break

" You wanna go shopping later? To buy clothes ya know for the party tonight at school's slut house. " my bestie, Ashley said, while we are settling down on our table, with our food.

" yesh. I need to clothes toooo. I ran out of clothes to wear already. "

With that finishing my sentence, the school slut- oops can't call her that. Jeslyn come walking into the cafeteria. She found where my brothers were sitting and made a beeline for it.

" hey wanna have fun tonight? "

" yea " both my brothers replied at the same time. They always talk the same time. Creepy.

I looked at my brothers feeling disgusted and amused at the same time. Disgusted as in how do they share a women at the same time. Amused at how they actually managed to share one women among themselves.

And FYI, In this school, all of us are werewolves. We are from the Red Blood Pack. RBP for short. We are the 2nd largest pack.

Our school has 2 principles my daddie the alpha of our pack, and mommie the Luna of our pack. Actually it's just my daddie but he needs his mate so mommie is with him.

Since majority of us are in school. So she need not need to be at the pack house. Now we are just waiting for my brothers to find their mate and they get to get their titles as alpha.

Whoop whoop can't wait for that day!!! Yes they share a mate and surprisingly I'm not disgusted by that I think I'm crazy. The next beta in line would be callum. Ohhh cool right?! My bros the alpha and one of my friend's the beta.

-----
Hope you guys like this chapter.