5

Ash's POV

I ran away from where I was together with Stella. I was hoping that no body was following be hind me but I heard running footsteps behind me. I turned and saw 2 identical wolfs chasing after me.

Oh my god, TWINS!!! I got twin mates. I ran all the way until I can't run anymore. I just let myself fall to the ground. But before I could even touch the ground I felt someone catch me.

" It's okay Ash, just go to sleep " I heard my mate say.

And soon darkness took over me.

Jas & Jack POV

Just as the ceremony was over, we took in the most intoxicating scent ever.

" Jas, it's the scent of our mate I think we should follow it."

I just nodded and kept following until we finally knew where the scent was coming from. Ash.

"Mate" we both said, Stella gasped at us and Ash ran.

We just chase after her until she couldn't take it anymore. She kept on running since she knew we were behind her. She ran for quite a long time and finally she had given up she transform into her human form and was about to hit the ground when one of us went to catch her before she does.

She looked so beautiful now when we actually look at her. She look like she want to stay awake but can't.

"It's okay Ash, just go to sleep " and she fell asleep.