15

Stella 's POV
" Which one of you is the older twin ?" I asked my mates.
"Me " Ryan said. 
" Do you guys fight often?"
" No, why would we?"
" Erm because of some things"
" Nope we don't like to fight with each other 

"ohhhhhhhhhh", i said" I want to  explore here " 

" no you cant do that. you have to rest" I pout at them hoping that they would allow me but they didn't. 

" what do you guys like doing? " i asked them. 

" i like sleeping but due to pack work  can't " ryan said

" well as for me, swimming" eyan said.

i nod at them an suddenly both of them growl. i look at them and see that they were mindlinking. Eyan looked at me and i raised  brow at him. he just smiled at me and walked towards me and i am jus starting to get scared. 

" relax, i was just coming here to tell you that i will leave the room for a while. ryan will be here to keep you company okay? " i nod at him, he gave me  sweet smile and left the room. i looked at ryan and he also smiled at me and he suddenly hugged me. instead of me feeling awkward, i felt comfortable in his arms.

we just stayed there for a few minutes and i felt myself falling asleep, but i felt bad sleeping on someone so i moved in his arms. " it's okay, you can just go to sleep" ryan whispered in my ear. and soon, sleep had taken over me.