9

Eric's POV ( The wolf that brought Stella into the cells )

After capturing the rouge, I mind-linked my alphas. Yea my pack has twin alphas. We are known to be the most strongest pack in the region.

' alpha, we have caught a rouge and she's already placed in one of the cells. '

When they don't reply that means that they are busy. And when I mean by busy, it's not pack business. Its personal. I will just take it that you guys understand.

After that I just closed my mind link. Haish. Time to start interrogation with the rouge.

Stella's POV

One of those who captured me, I guess mind-link their alpha. But soon the alpha would be here and asking me questions. I will just answer them truthfully since I got nothing to lose.

' Rouge, you can talk right? ' the guy who went to mind link their alpha ask.

' yes '

' how did you get in my territory? '

' I tripped on something and fell into your territory. '

' rouge, are you a rouge, or you came from a pack? '

' came from a pack but they hated me so I left '

BANG!! The sound cause the person talking to me turn and bow his head down to whoever is at the door. And a strong scent of seawater and pine trees hit me.

When I got a clearer view of their alpha, I then realised this pack does jot only have 1 alpha but 2. And when a pack has 2 alphas means they are twins.

' Mate ' someone growled and I was shocked. The alphas walk past the guy and stop outside my cell door. Their eyes were pitch black. I just found out my mate are twin alphas.