Sehun-Fluff

You were going home with Sehun, who has been your best friend since elementary school, as usual. Since you two got into the same high school and you two live near each other, you two always go to school and go home together.

"Hey, I have something I want to tell you."

"Yea? Just say it! Why are you so formal? Haha" You were laughing about it when you felt Sehun's intense stare at you. You suddenly stopped laughing and gulped nervously as you gave another awkward soft laughter.

You felt that he wanted to say something serious. Is he going to confess? That thought suddenly popped into your mind but you shrugged it off. Nah, why would he like someone like me... you tried to keep yourself occupied thinking about other things as you did not want to keep your hopes high though you really wanted him to feel the same as you.

Yes, you have a crush on your very own best friend since young. He was always there for you when you are upset, saying that "everything is alright, don't cry, it hurts to see you cry", always making your heart flutter with every sweet gesture he does to you. He was also always there being your saviour as he saves you from all your bullies.

"Erm...yeah? Why aren't you talking yet?" You asked, being abit uncomfortable with all his staring as you think you might go crazy anytime.

"I love you, would you be my girlfriend?" Sehun just suddenly blurted out. What? You widened your eyes, in shock..and happiness. You never knew Sehun had been feeling the same as you.

"Hmmm?" He hummed, waiting for your answer as his left hand caressed your cheeks gently as he says, "I wish to kiss this..." and he moved his fingers to your lips and continued, "and this."

You blushed so hard and your heart was beating so fast you thought you were going to die. You lowered your gaze onto your lap as you slightly nodded.

Sehun lift you chin up so you could hold eye contact with him as he leans in, closer to you, whispering, "Thanks for completing my wish" and the next second, you felt warm lips on yours.

Sehun is kissing you on the bus. Your first kiss.

~~~><~~~

A/N: well i took long enough to write this xD my friend gave me an idea but i just did not have any feels to write yea xD so yup! An update~