Chanyeol-Angst

"Isn't that...SoHee??" Baekhyun said softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Huh? Sohee?? Where? I thought I told her not to come find me." I said, getting abit worried about her being alone in the club while finding me.

"Oh uh uh? Nahhh I think I saw wrongly. I doubt she would be here. Hehe."

"You sure? If she is really here, you have to let me know! It's dangerous for a girl to be here alone, you know."

"Yea yea, Yeol, I know, I know." Baekhyun said.

As I was about to walk away, Sehun came and said something that caused me to be confused.

"If you are worried, don't be. She isn't even alone." Huh??

Then at the corner of my eye, I saw Baekhyun shaking his head violently as if telling Sehun not to tell me something. I stared at Sehun as I became more confused.

"But hyung!! Chanyeol hyung has the right to know!! He has to know! It would be better!" Sehun raised his voice a bit at Baekhyun and the latter just nodded his head.

"Hyung, if you are curious about what I said, look to your 3 o'clock direction."

I looked towards the direction Sehun said and there she was, SoHee, my current girlfriend. With another guy. And what is the best part? They are making out.

The moment I saw that scene, I dropped my glass of soju. This can't be real. I rubbed my eyes and tried to see again, checking if I was drunk till the point where my eyes were playing tricks on me. But they weren't. It is real.

Filled with anger and hurt, I walked towards SoHee's direction but Sehun and Baekhyun gripped my wrists. "LET GO OF ME" I yelled at them as I pulled myself away. Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.

I then continued walking towards SoHee. "What do you think you are doing?" I said in a low, dangerous tone. I felt like might burst with anger anytime.

"Ch--chanyeol??! Wh--what ar--are yo-you d---doing h-here??" SoHee asked, seemingly shocked at my presence.

"What am I doing here? I think I should be the one asking you that??" I said, trying so hard to contain my anger.

"Ermm..I-I---" SoHee was then cut off by the guy, "We are making out, can't you see it for yourself?"

"YOU! SHUT UP! You aren't supposed to butt in."

"I am. I need to support my girlfriend here, isn't that right, sweetheart?" That guy said disgustingly as he smiled sweetly to SoHee and she just nodded. SHE JUST NODDED?

To prevent myself from starting any fight, I pulled SoHee out of the noisy club.

"Park Chanyeol! What are you doing?? It hurts!!"

"Oh. Your wrist hurts?? Does it hurt more than here??!!" I yelled at her, pointing to my heart while she just kept silent.

"I loved you, SoHee. I loved you so so much!! Why did you have to do this?? I was even willing to give up my career when the company found out our relationship just to be with you. I gave you all that you wanted, no matter how expensive they are. I am even folding paper cranes, hoping to fold 1000 by the time our anniversary comes so I could gift it to you." I blurted out everything as SoHee continued staying silent.

"Today was supposed to be a happy day for me as it was my group's first win and we are here to celebrate. I didn't think I would have gotten another bigger 'present' huh?" I scoffed, feeling so hurt deep inside my heart. "And to think I was so worried when Baekhyun said he saw you. I was worried that something bad would happen to you if you are alone here. Pfft, I shouldn't have even cared, but I loved you, SoHee, why??"

"Because you have been neglecting her!" Her so called boyfriend came and butt in again.

"She needed all the care and love but you were always busy. Time passed and she lost her feelings and just ended up using you for money. Do you still not get it??" He said to me which totally angered me. I grabbed his collar and was about to punch him when SoHee shouted, "STOP!"

She came nearer to us and pulled the guy away with her as she said, "Today's the end, Chanyeol."

With that, she walked away, not even turning back to look once. And with that, I broke down, I sat on the floor as my heart broke, broke into a million pieces that can't even be put back together.

"WHYYY??!!!" I was shouting out while hitting the floor. "Why?? Am I not good enough??" I cried so hard and hit the rough floor continuously till my hand bled, but that didn't stop me, it can't even be compared to my ache in my heart.

~~~><~~~

A/N: TADANG HAPPY BDAY YEOL!!! MY UB WOOHOOOOOOO okai im gonna save up a long msg cuz he wont c it here anw i alr sent in ig so lol haha <3 i actually planned to post a part two for this haha because i just didn't want yeol to be so sad HAHA ((ESP ON HIS BDAY LOL im nt cruel)) but I also didn't want this to be too long so yea. I initially wanted to look at the no. of readers then i decide whether i will post anot but then i guess for yeol i will juz post for him to hv a better ending HAHA i mite write a fluff tmr too!! Since im gonna be at da airport...pretty sure i'll get bored n start writing HAHA