Racing with roller coasters and feeling electricity

"Where is everyone?" Max asked, looking around.

"Their mostly trapped on mount never rest." Lavagirl said.

"By Mr.Electric." I finished

"But I thought planet Drool was suppose to be a place for kids to dream and have endless fun." Max said.

We ran and hide next to giant outlets and plugs. We saw the never ending roller coaster.

"Oh it's endless fun alright." Sharky said. "Once you get on, you can't get off."

"Kids aren't allowed to rest. Cause if the rest, they sleep. And I'd the sleep, the dream. And if they dream-" I started.

"It takes power away from Mr.Electric." Sharky continued.

"And we're gonna stop him with are secret weapon." Lavagirl finished.

"Shouldn't we save those kids first." Max asked.

"Ew. Why." I asked all rude. They just looked at me." Sorry, my dream got messed with remember."

We all ran up to the coaster. Sharky, Lavagirl, and I all blasted and jumped up. I saw Max try but just gave up at took the latter. Lavagirl blasted the rails with lava, Sharkboy used his strength to pull it, and I used wind to push it. Eventually it stopped.

"Who knows where Mr.Electric is?" I asked, about to fall again. "Everyone?"

"There not raising their hands. You're all upside down." Max said appear right side up next to me.

"Oh no." I muttered as I fell. I looked down to see I was high up and my powers weren't working. "Ahhhh!". Suddenly the rollarcoaster was under me and I fell on Max and Sharky. I scrambled off of them and I could of swore I heard Max wimper. I hope he doesn't have a crush on me. I am a dream and i have a crush on Sharky so it wouldn't work out. After a long ride and seeing our homes we finally arrived.

"Show time." I said getting up and stood next to Lavagirl.

"You sound like Sharkboy ." She giggled. I just rolled my eyes. We went inside.

Well, well, well. If it isn't Sharkboy, Lavagirl, and Airianna. What are you doing haunting my unstoppable coaster and invading my lair." Mr.E said.

"We don't need permission from you."I growled.

"Oh p, fiesty. You liking the change. I always though evil would work great on you." He laughed.

"I may look evil, but I am pure hearted." I smirked.

"I can feel the electricity between you and one of the boys? Can't you?" He laughed again.

"that's it!" I jumped on him and started blasting everything I could. I saw the others tell Max something . They started fighting too. Plugs decided to join. Lavagirl help me as Sharky and Max hot the plugs.

"Feel the burn." Lavagirl and I said as we both blasted him with fire. It seemed to work until...

"Not for reals." He said and blasted us with electricity, sending us flying. 

I landed and started smashing plugs left and right. I was mad now. I could see Sharky the same way. Suddenly i was electrocuted. I fell and the plug kept on. I saw the two tell Max to use his powers. He didn't know how. Mr.E pick me up along with the others.

"The dram remember the dream!" I yelled.

"I don't remember half my dreams!" He replied.

I suddenly blacked out. Good luck guys.