When love died

Airianna

I woke up yet again to find Sharky carrying me as he along with a awed Max and a frozen Lavagirl stood I front of the ice princess. Likening this pose I pretend to stay asleep.

" the crystal will now work, but my daughter must stay here." An ice guard said."off with you then."

"Good luck." The ice princess said.

"Thanks" I replied jumping off Sharky and pushing Lavagirl away. The others soon joining.

"If were gonna do this we gotta do it now." Sharky yelled.

"How much time." I asked panicking.

"We're out of time. Ten seconded." He said showing me. We stopped and Sharky started counting down.

"3,2,1 .were out of time." He said as the crystal failed to work. I fell to the ground feeling empty and sad. It's almost my time.

I couldn't hear anything other than my heart beating loudly in my ears. I came back as Max tapped my shoulder. I looked where he was looking. Sharky in the water. I followed him since I have water powers too.

"Hey. Watt's up?" Mr.E said as we swam up to him." You know the 38watt blab."

"What?" I growled.

"polluted electric ells. that's whats up!" he said, dumping a bucket in the water.

"Swim away guys. swim away." Lavagirl yelled. I did as she said but the pollution caught up to me and Sharky along with the ells too. I saw a bright light come towards us and pull us up. I heard Max crying but I couldn't open my eyes. I heard talking and then who I guess as Sharky woke up. I don't think he saw me because I heard him crawl over to Lavagirl.

"She knew this would happen if she saved you guys." Max told him. I guess Sharky just noticed me.

"Airianna? No this cant be happening. I never even got to tell her..." Sharky cried.

"Tell her what." Max asked, all though he sounded like he already knew

"I love her."

"I love you too." I muttered, but I was too weak, they couldn't hear me. that's when I blacked out.