Truth be told

I woke up to see we were on a thing taking us to the dream graveyard. I heard Sharky ask Max about a dream journal. He said he threw it away. I stood up and leaned on Lavagirl. Me ansd Sharky were mad about this. Two birds came out of cloaks and Sharky and I pretty much destoyed them.

"We really thought you were the answer Max" Sharky said.

"I guess you're useless." I sneered.

"Don't listen to them. He's just upset you didn't show up and make him king of the ocean with a giant fish army to back him up. And Airianna is just messed up because her dream is." Lava girl said.

"Look who's talking. You thought you'd find a great use for your power and heal the planet." Sharky started.

"And Max thought his dream world would be a happy place. We've all been duped." I finish standing next to him. Suddenly we all fell down. Max landed on Me and Sharky.

"I think you broke my fin." Sharky screeched.

"And my back too." I whined.

"Sorry." Ge said as he scrambled off us. We just growled at him.

We were walking when me knees went weak.

"Darkness. Heading this way!" I yelped. We all ran but I fell. The stopped and turned to me. "Go on I'll catch up."

They all ran as I stood up just to fall back down. I was there for about two minutes before I was caught. I was thrown in a cage after an interigation from the master mind Minus. About six minutes later, Sharky, Lavagirl, and Max fell in too.

"You too?" I asked. They just realized I was there and tackled me in hugs.

"You okay? Did they hurt you?" Sharky asked.

"Just my dignity." I sighed. "I am sorry for calling you useless Max. I'm the useless one."

"If I could just get my dream journal back I could turn everything back to the way it was." Max sighed.

"My fire is dimming. I can't melt the bars." Lava girl said.

"My strength is failing me as well." Sharky said.

"I tried everything already." I sighed. Then I fell once again. "How much time do I have?"

"Who cares. We're never getting out of here." He replied sadly.

"Lala's." Lavagirl said as they came. She started playing with them as me and Sharky just popped or smacked them away

"They like you." Max told her.

"I don't fell distracted right now." She said smiling softly.

"Well i do!" Sharky and I yelled.

"Don't listen to them, they are cold hearted." Lavagirl told them

"We're serious." We yelled.

"This is making my head hurt! My headache is killing me!." I said

"The are singing at a frequency my highly trained ears trained ears find disturbing." He said.

"Sing louder, sing higher." Lavagirl said.

Me and Sharky were about to pass are limit.

"You don't want to be too close them when they explode." I heard her say to Max.

Sharky and I roared as Lavagirl yelled "Air Shark Frenzy!"

I cooled down and me and Sharky had metal our hands and mouths and there was a huge hole in the cage. We turned to the others.

"Nice job channeling your anger guys." Lavagirl smiled.

We spit out the metal and smiled sheepishly. Max got his book back and we left.

"First thing first. Transportation out of here. My dreams, there all here. Lavagirl, you have a lava bike." Max smiled.

"I do?" The bike appeared."I do!"

I zoned out until ig hear Max say Sharky's dad was at the bottom of the ocean. Then about him begin in a Sumerian and looking for him.

"What about me?" I asked. He read something and his face fell.

"You will find your true love here. He is also one of my dreams. I'd tell you who but you should find out yourself." He sighed.

"And me?" Lavagirl asked.

"I am not sure." He said

Lavagirl got up and took the book. I yelled for her to stop but was to late. The book was now ashes.

I fell to the ground holding my head. It was pounding. Shrieked before passing out