Awaking and confession

A bright light awoken me. I saw I was on a volcano with Sharky and Max. Lavagirl was the light.

"What the?" I asked. Sharky and Max turned to me.

"Your alive!" The both hugged me

"Yeah and I need to talk to you" I told Sharky.

"That can wait. Right one I need you to take care of Mr.Electric. I got Minus. Good luck." He said and sped off. 

Sharky and I ran but I soon stopped.

"I know" I stated before taking off running again

"Know what?" He asked

"You know what I know " I stated again. "He's coming"

Mr.E was running but stopped in front of us

"Get ready the ulimate poweroutage" I smirked.

"Hahahaha. And who are you to think you can defeat me now?" He laughed.

"Nobody special, just king of the ocean." Sharky said as sharks attacked him.

"And his girlfriend." I said quickly. "Also....shark frenzy." I smirked leaving a awestruck Sharkboy behind.

I walked up to Max and Lava girl.

"You were that all along." Max said.

"But now I know. So thank you." Lavagirl told him. What did i miss.

"So big deal. She's a light. The real news is what I am." Sharky said coming up behind her.

"Annoying" lava girl teased.

"King of the ocean." I guessed.

"That..." He started before walking over and plant a kiss on my cheek."and your boyfriend."

"Oh yeah. How could I forget." I joked.

(I am to lazy to wrote all of this. I already wrote this chapter but it deleted right as I was about to finish. So skip to the part were Lavagirl tells him to make his dreams reall and blink three times.)

Max

 I opened my eyes as my teacher lifted my desk.

"Max get up. There is a tornado heading our way." He yelled but I knew better.

"It's not a tornado it's much worst than that." I told him, getting ready for what was about to happen

Airianna

I saw Max's dad fly into the tornado as Lavagirl tried to hold on to him and his wife. Me and my boyfriend. Man it feels good to say that. Anyway me and my boyfriend saved him bringing him back to Lavagirl and his wife. They looked surprise while the rest of us smile at each other. Soon the tornado was over and isaw it was snowing. We walked up to Max with his parents. When Max saw his parents he ran and hugged them. I was so happy I hugged Lavagirl then pulled Sharky, kissing him. This is a happy ending.