The Enemy Base - 2

The Primo family along with the Decimo family were making their way towards the hidden base that was discovered earlier. They were going to infiltrate the enemy base, knock out all the shadows, destroy the Moscas, defeat the enemy leaders, and end their group once and for all.

As they were walking, Tsuna couldn't help but feel nervous. They were heading straight for the enemy after all. Memories of when he and his friends made it into the Millefiore Base went through Tsuna's head.

"This is kind of like when we were heading off to the Millefiore Base to find Shoichi and return to the present." Tsuna thought. Then he felt some deja-vu as he thought about it.

"We're sneaking into an enemy base to return to the present..." He thought. 

As the group was nearing the building wear the hide-out was located, Giotto held his hand out, signalling to slow down. The group came to a halt as they came to the edge of the trees and looked out at the open area where the building was located. 

"This is it." Giotto said as he viewed the building.

"This looks like a pile of rubbish." Gokudera grunted. It was true, on the outside, the building did not look very well cared for and abandoned.

"Just wait till you see underground." Knuckle replied. 

The group waited for a second before they entered the building and looked around. The inside of the building was also old and abandoned looking.

"Why would someone make a base here?" Lampo asked.

"To not get any attraction or attention." Ugetsu replied.

Suddenly, the ground started shacking and a low grumbling sound could be heard.

"Get down!" Giotto yelled out to everyone as debris from the old building started falling down.

Everyone ducked down onto the floor, as a few people huddled together. Giotto pulled Tsuna over as a piece of debris almost fell on top of him as Gokduera and G. rushed over to their bosses. Lampo, Lambo ducked together as Yamamoto, Ugetsu, Ryohei, and Knuckle were in the last group. Alaude and Hibari didn't seem to care much and would just swat the falling debris with a tonfa or other.

As the shaking stopped and it was safe to get back up, the groups stood up and looked around.

"Was that an earthquake?" Yamamoto asked.

"No, I don't think so..." Ugetsu replied.

"Well that was some trembling to the extreme!" Ryohei exclaimed.

"It shook last time we were here." G. commented.

"This time it was worse, though." Giotto added.

"They must be doing something underneath this place."

In the corner of the room, there was an obvious error in the wall as the trembling had loosened it. The group walked over to it and revealed the passageway down to the lower floor.

"Are we ready?" Giotto asked before they went down. Everyone nodded while Alaude and Hibari smirked.

They group quietly made their way to the lower level and stepped down onto a hard tile floor. It was a grey hallway as they took quiet steps towards an opening on the right. They peeked their heads in to see the rows of Moscas on the side of the room along with shadows walking around everywhere. On a higher platform were the three leaders dressed in their individual colors: red, green, and purple. The three of them were looking at a screen that was behind them.

"It looks like this is going to be a success." A man said in a deep voice. It seemed to be the man in red.

"Can I get a thank you, ye~" Another man said in a lighter voice. It looked like it was the man in green.