Giotto vs. Tsuna?!

Vongola Primo was taking the lead while Tsuna, Ugetsu, Yamamoto, Daemon, and Mukuro were following behind. Knuckle and Ryohei stayed back at the town to tend to the wounded towns people that were caught up in the fight with the Mosca. Lambo, Lampo, Aluade, and Hibari were left to monitor and guard the remaining towns and make sure that the enemy wasn't going to plan another attack on the towns again.

*flashback from last chapter 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜 *

Giotto turned to Tsuna, Ugetsu, Yamamoto, Daemon, and Mukuro.

"As for us, we're going to invade the real shadow base." Giotto stated.

"What? But we don't even know where it is? And how can we fight them again when last time they got away when all of us were there, and this time there's only going to be six of us?" Tsuna tried to reason.

Giotto had the idea when he was watching Tsuna fight the Mosca, he knew just what to do.

"You'll see... first, we need to return to the Vongola Mansion." Giotto concluded.

*flashback end \( ̄▽ ̄;)/*

"What is Giotto planning?" Tsuna wondered as he followed behind him. As they were making their way towards the mansion, Giotto looked back at Tsuna with a smirk on his face.

"W-what?" Tsuna asked and looked around.

"Oh nothing." Giotto replied. "Just thinking about the training we' re going to do when we reach the mansion." Giotto said quietly under his breath so Tsuna wouldn't hear.

Just then, Tsuna felt a shiver run down his spine. It was something that Tsuna felt before. Something was telling him that there was going to be training soon. Maybe it was from all of the training that Reborn had forced on Tsuna along with Hyper Intuition, but Tsuna knew something was going to happen.

The group soon arrived at the Vongola Mansion and Giotto walked around to the back of the house.

"I think this will be suitable." Giotto said with a smile as he looked at the wide clearing that was the Vongola Mansion's backyard, or at least part of it. The other part was decorated with flowers and a pond along with the garden that Tsuna had visited earlier.

"Suitable for what?" Tsuna asked, although he had a feeling he already knew what the answer was.

"Training, of course." Giotto answered. Tsuna stared back at Giotto with mixed emotions.

Tsuna was excited to be training with the Vongola Primo, but he was also scared because he was training with the Vongola Primo. Then he felt happy to be training again and to be able to get stronger, especially to be able to save his friends, but he was also upset because he had to do training again and training is hard and tiring.

"I finally get away from Reborn and his crazy lessons, yet I still have training." Tsuna thought sighed. He looked at Giotto who looked back at him with determination.

"Well, there's no use complaining, looks like it's time for training with the one and only, Vongola Primo." Tsuna thought and had a slight smirk.

"Ugetsu, Yamamoto, I think you two could learn a few things from each other as well, why don't you do some training." Giotto suggested.

"Sounds fun!" Yamamoto smiled and looked over at the older Rain Guardian who nodded.

"Let's train elsewhere to give Giotto and Tsuna some room." Ugetsu added and the two Rain Guardians walked away somewhere.