Chapter 15

Quick shout before I start the story. Just wanted to say that Victoria's name is actually Joanna. I forgot her name, so sorry for my mistake. Now with the story.

Annabeth's POV.

The sun shines down own my face waking me up. I hate mornings. I was having a wonderful dream. Now I can't remember it and I can't finish it. Great.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Another day to start. I stepped out of bed and walked up to my closet. Luckily, I left most of my clothes here. I pulled out some jeans and a plan green shirt. I combed my hair and put it into a high pony tail. I grabbed my book bag and headed down the stairs.

I smiled at my mom who was making breakfast. I went up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, as well as a hug.

"Well someone is in a good mood." She said. I shook my head.

"I'm actually not, I was just being nice and lightening up the mood." I told her. She nodded and set down a plate in front of me. I smiled and dig in the food. I looked at her confused.

"Where's everybody else?" I asked.

"They are still asleep. You woke up early." She said. My eyes widened.

"Um excuse me. What did you just say?" I asked. She smirked.

"Yeah, I changed the time on your alarm. I wanted to get some time alone with you." She said. My face expression didn't change one bit.

"Never mind that. I can't believe you woke me up early. And I could've been sleeping right now." I said in discuss. She raise her hands up surrendering.

"Yeah, okay, but wouldn't you love to hang out with your mom? We won't always have moments like this." She said.

"What moment?" I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked. I shook my head. I sighed.

"Okay, I guess you're right. It's nice to have some peace and quiet here." I said. Too bad I jinxed it. There was a loud noise coming from upstairs.

"Great." Mom muttered.

"Okay, while we're here could you please take me to school?" I asked. She wiped her hands on her jeans.

"Sure, why not?" She answered. She grabbed her keys and we headed off to the car. The car ride was quiet. We talked here and there and I really like this time I'm having with her.

"Bye." I said when she was at the school.

"Have a good day at school." She said. I nodded and waved goodbye. I entered the school and went straight towards my locker. When I closed it I was faced with Piper and Thalia.

"And what do you guys want?" I asked. They both sighed and looked at each other.

"Well first off, Percy is now awake and we thought you deserved to know." Thalia said. I smiled at the thought of him being okay.

"And second, he had requested that we all try to be friends again. And it would make him happy." Piper said. I raised an eyebrow.

"And Silena apparently is going on with this plan?" I asked. They nodded.

"She is willing to do it." Thalia said. I nodded my head.

"We can start off small." I said. They smiled.

"Okay, great because I don't want to keep fighting with you." Thalia said.

"Yeah, it was getting tiring." Piper said. I nodded.

"Okay well see you later, I have to get to class." I told them.

"Wait, sit with us at lunch." Piper said. I nodded my head.

"Yup." I said popping the p. I headed off to homeroom where Katie was at.

"Okay, so how did it go with the family?" She asked.

"Surprisingly well. We started off a good start." I said. She nodded and we took our seats. We didn't say anything else, but she kept on looking over at me and smirking. What was she thinking about.

"What's on your mind?" I asked. She smiled.

"Oh nothing." She said. I didn't believe her one bit. She was hiding something. And it had to do with me.

"Tell me!" I shouted. She sighed and twirled her hair.

"Well, you can't get mad at me, but I kinda sorta maybe sighed you up for the talent show. Please don't be mad, I just wanted you to have some fun." She blurted out. I can't believe she did that. I don't know what to even perform.

"Katie! Are you serious?! I can't do that! Why would you go behind my back like that. Ugh!" I yelled. Her face was emotionless. She turned to the front of the classroom. And whispered something that I couldn't hear.

"What was that?" I asked. She turned towards me and took a deep breath.

"I was trying to make plans just for us. We haven't hung out just the two of us in a while. I actually thought you would be happy about this." She said.

"Okay, okay don't make me feel guilty. I'll do it." I grumbled. She jumped a little and squealed and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and hugged her back.

"Thank you! Okay, what do you want to do?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. They are so much things I could do, but none of them seem to come to mind.

"I don't know. I already decided to do it, but I have no idea." I said.

"Are you good at singing?" She asked.

"I actually never really tried." I said. She nodded.

"Okay, well I'll come by to your house after school to check your talents." She said. I nodded. I guess I'll check out my talents for myself.

Lunch

Katie, Hazel, and Clarisse questioned why I was sitting with Piper and Thalia. I had to tell them that I was trying to get along with them, but they didn't believe it. I can't blame them anyway

"It's been a long time since we sat together." Thalia said. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it has been." I said. An awkward silence pass through the table.

"Okay, let's try to pretend that the pass didn't happen. Please?" Piper said. I nodded.

"I wouldn't mind that at all." I said.

"Me too." Thalia said.

"So what have you guys been up to lately?" I asked.

"Uh, well nothing much actually. We just go over to each other's house and hang out." Piper said.

"Well you add me over if you want." I smirked.

"Yeah, anytime." Thalia said. Okay, this new friendship is getting somewhere. It's slow, but we're working on it.