Chap one

Tom was in the dining hall with his group of 'friends' .
Greengass his girlfriend sat next to him trying to discreetly put her hand on his arm .
Which every time she tried he'd stare at her until she'd retrace her hand .

All of them had grown up since their first year .
All in their fourth year now maturer some prettier some uglier while others grew smarter or if possible even dumber .
Students discovered their hobbies and fields while growing up .
Malfoy for example in his third year discovered he had a thing for Quiditch .
While Lestrange turned out was rather good at Wizard chess.
Tom didn't like to admit it but he was fonder of muggle chess .
With muggle chess you really had the sense of playing and moving the figures around .

Tom was too busy thinking that the loud " Stop! ". Shook him out of his thoughts.
Rarba .

Rarba he'd given up on her in their second year when she really changed for the better.
Her icy coldness changed into coolness .
Her streak of revenge disappeared , only coming out once or twice a year , if someone had done something very unforgivable to her .
With each passing year her features changed to that of a goddess.
Her eyes remained the same weird yet intoxicating shade of blue  .
Her lips grew fuller and pinker while her face grew sharper .
Her nose sharp yet petite , her hair remained it's normal black with its normal curls .
It's length reached her waist , the only year that her hair length had changed was in her third year .
It went to her shoulders which made her look young unlike her long hair .
Necklaces were still her thing that had not changed .
But any sign of chubby youngness had been eliminated by her sharp features .
Her eyes were the perfect oval sized with her eyelashes hovering over her eyelids.

Looking at her now that little pang of loss returned and that small ache drummed in his chest .
If he avoided her , Tom wouldn't get the feeling of loss but when he had direct sight of her it came back .

A kid was on the floor staring up at Rarba with mixed awe of her beauty and fear of her expression .
Her face was one of pure rage .
She spun backwards until her back was to the kid who scrambled backwards and her eyes were on the boy who was following her. Victor .

Oh how much Tom detested that boy , if ever he had a chance of murder the boy was the first on his list .
" What ? ". Victor asked with a smile .
Rarba's lips tightened so much until they disappeared.
When they reappeared she opened her mouth and shouted at him .
"   Quiditch Quiditch Quiditch it's all you ever talk about it gets damn annoying.
You see what happened with the kid!
That wouldn't have happened when I was eleven .
I know realize I'm like any other maiden lady , letting her beau change her.
Being like any other girl was not something I had planned for me in fact I had so much planned .
All that i have planned was to my gain .
I've tried Victor I really have to be nice and to smile to people like you do .
To be nice without gaining anything but it's hard.
It's not in my nature , in fact it's not in any Custios nature to be overly kind .
It's just not us .
A lot of people have wronged me through out these years and I've tried to let some of them go like you seem to do .
But I'm tired of pretending and pretending all the time.
To put a smile on my face when I'm around you so I don't look like the weird girlfriend who doesn't match with her boyfriend.
But I now realize I can't do this anymore , tighten my lips when you start talking because your talks have started to get on my nerves nor can I smile and nod when you show me how to do something that I already know how to do by the way.
Plus your now in your seventh year your going to go and find someone who is actually nice without pretending all the time ". Rarba said , it seemed the words were just pouring out of her .
Everything she apparently had pent up these last years had come out like a flood that was stopped by a dam.
But that dam was now gone.

Toms heart spiked up a feeling he had never had .
And after thinking about it he found that he was feeling pure relief.
A relief so strong it went straight to his heart .