Chap 11

The next day was as normal as magical schools could get .
Rarba attended all classes , aced all of them and impressed the teachers in all of them .
As they all sat in Potions , Tom could see Rarba sitting next to Malfoy.
Her hair was put up in a ponytail . Black robe sleeves pushed upwards .
A look of pure annoyance on her normally blank pale angelic face , As she glanced at Malfoy , who wouldn't shut up from the moment he sat down next to her .
Rarba handled it with a patient neutral face , humming and nodding at the right moment as a way of pretending she was in the conversation .
Tom looked down at his own work and at his own perfection , he raised his hand to indicate he was done .
The cauldron held a potion of pure violet the exact shade as in the book .
It was a potion to heal ones internal pain .
Tom looked up and saw Rarba give a satisfying look to her cauldron and without further ado raised her hand .
Malfoy was still babling none stop , and with one look at his cauldron , Rarba sniffed in distaste.
Rarba looked around the room and when her eyes sweeped with her blue gaze , Tom looked downwards .
Rarba's hands snaked towards an ingredient on the table .
And looked up at Malfoy with a bright smile filled with poison . So different then her previous face.
She leaned in and Malfoy looked up at her in amazement and awe.
Tom could see Rarba batting her Goddess eyes while her eyes simmered a lovely velvet blue .
As if her eyes were also lulling Malfoy to their mistresses cause.
She started to speak , opening her rosy lips and uttering the words mostly with her tongue .
Malfoy seemed transfixed , so much that he did not see Rarba slip what was in her hand into his cauldron , while she leaned even further to him and blocked his view by bringing her head to his ear .

For a moment Tom thought what if when Rarba was being nice to him it was nothing but Rarba wanting or doing something to him .
The thought pulled a thin string of his heart .
But no if that were always her intentions , then something bad would have happened to him .
Rarba leaned back with a charming smile , picking up her belongings and charming them into her bag .
Her bag was charmed to follow her as she made her way towards him .
Tom unconsciously found his eyes , traveling to his hands to see if they had any stain in them .
By the time he looked up , Rarba was in his point of view with a smile on her face.
Not the same smile , she previously wore.
In a way a bit more realistic .
Blue orbs glanced at his cauldron and with a smile she picked up a snake's fang,
Automatically Tom's hand clamped down on her wrist .
Rarba looked at his hand on her wrist with a bemused smile , and only then did Tom realize he had fallen into her trap that she had hid by obscuring it with leaves on top . That she did that , to see if he was looking when Rarba slipped an ingredient into Malfoys potion .
Sharp eyes with tall lashes looked at his purple ones.
" I suggest ". She said in a whisper , " Thy leaves". And with that Rarba invented a lie that her stomach was starting to give her pain to the professor.
If Rarba said that , than there was no explanation but that something bad was going to happen .
Tom felt warm that Rarba warned only him .
With one last regretful glance in Malfoys way , who was cluelessly stirring his dark blue potion Tom left .
Just as Tom set foot out of the room and the door closed behind him with a satisfying click .
A reverberating boom was heard inside , making the floors vibrate and the portraits look at each other fearfully .
There was screaming Tom heard inside and how like a gentleman , Tom carried on forward towards Rarba who had her back to a wall with a portrait of a girl .
The girl had long blonde hair with a gold gown and a gold crown atop her golden hair .
She stood outdoors with the sun in her eyes , making the blue in her eyes really show.
The closer Tom came to it the more details erupted before his very eyes .
Streaks of black were in her hair and instead of a black iris , the girl had dark blue irises .
The girl was whispering in the ear of a boy with Brown hair and brown eyes .
Long black nails were on the boys shoulder .

Rarba saw him looking at it and craned her neck upwards .
"Thee likes it ". She said with a voice suggesting she liked the meaning of the portrait , more then the picture itself .
" Thee likes thy too". The girl in the picture said .
Rarba let out a shriek as she looked behind her to the girl who had moved away from the boy and stared curiously at Rarba .
Tom now stood next to Rarba a few inches of air between them .
" What's thys name". Demanded the girl with a curious glint in her blue eyes .
Rarba looked sideways to Tom as if saying ' Am I really going to talk to a portrait '.
" Thee doesn't have time to talk to portraits , we must depart ".
Rarba said in a voice that suggested she was as curious of the girl in the portrait , as the girl of her .
" Leaving the crime scene ". The boy said with a raised eyebrow.
His soldiers suit seemed stiff to walk in but he still made it by the girls side .
" Thee can't believe she's stuck with you forever ". The girl in the portrait said smoothly, as If she said pain worthy words all the time .
The boy only looked at her with a dismissive look and jumped to the next portrait.
The girl looked longingly at the other portraits.
"Thy can't leave her portrait". Rarba said picking up at the girls glance .
" Why ". The same tone of demand-meant used by the girl , was used by Rarba's .
" Until thy tells thee the name given to that pretty face of thy's , thy little peasant ". The girl snapped at her while raising her nose in the air . All in one smooth motion .
Rarba stood their and raised her own nose .
" I'm Rarba Custio and one more insult from thy and the portrait will be up in flames by midnight ". Rarba warned . " Thee will not tolerate any insults ".
The girl had a surprised expression but before Rarba could go , she said .
" If thy must know , Thee's been locked in here . Thee did- what thy can say a sin , really Thee thought the girl deserved it but apparently Thee's partner did not ". The girl said with a frown looking at her sharp nails .
" I tell thy to never trust no one when sinning , especially a male ". The girl said looking at him mistrustfully.
Tom coolly looked back , Rarba with one last look at the girl went away with her heels clicking after one another .
Hair swinging behind her and a back as straight as the wall .

----------------

Tom could not tell if Rarba was mad or not .
Her face betrayed nothing but her outstretched hands said something else .
" Listen back off ". The girl said to Rarba . Rarba remained coldly staring the girl down .
" That wench needs to go to the cathouse ". Rarba said her voice a tad bit outraged .
" This does not concern thy". The girl with much skin said .
The girl wore a skirt that reached her very upper thighs , with a tank top that went way down .
Blonde hair with red lips .
And normal blue eyes glaring at dark blue ones .
" When thy insults me it very much is ". Rarba said , her head held high.
" Well it's true , we think thys  sister is dirty scum". Though Rarba didn't let that comment affect her , it weirdly enough affected a girl in the crowd , who ran headfirst into the girl who insulted Rarba's sister and with surprising rage started to hack at the girls pretty face . The girl only screamed and tried to reach for her wand .
Rarba looked around the crowd and took out her wand .
The wand was pointed at the girl who insulted Rarba's sister .
As if by an order the girl attacking like an animal rolled out of the wands range .
Rarba started making swirls in the air and everyone in the crowd looked on confusingly , until the girl started to scream .
A scream that caught at your mind strings , a scream that only someone in torture would make .
Tom without seeing to check raised a silencing spell around them .
On the girls arms words were starting to appear .
And with each word blood dripped to the ground and the person losing that blood let out hoarse blood curling screams with tears running down her cheeks .
Until Rarba put the wand in her pocket and inspected her work.
There on her arms were the words Camille rules .
A smile of glee erupted on Rarba's face.

---------------------

Tom did not like the way Camille walked her way towards Rarba .
Her walk emitted control , the way one leg crossed the other and how she looked Rarba right in the eye.

Rarba pretended not to notice and quite swift fully turned around and her back was given to the ever approaching predator .
" Rarba ". Camille called her voice frosty .
Rarba , Tom saw stiffly turned around with a cool face neutral of emotion .
" Yes ". Rarba asked looking at the girl that was supposedly her sister .
" I need a word with thy". Camille said looking down at Rarba for Camille was noticeably a bit taller .
" Do go on ".
Camille stared into the unwavering bright set of blue eyes .
" Thy cannot go ". Camille ordered , a laugh of incredulity escaped Rarba's previously straight lips .
" Why ever not ". Rarba breathed out after her laugh died down .
Some students passing by slowed down to eavesdrop on the conversation.
" He's there ". Camille icily dropped the words into poor Rarba's open hands .
" Dead , he's gone ". Rarba flung the words at Camille's unusually cool face , the words reached the girl not .
" Don't go sister.... please ".
All the words were dead , except for the last one .
The last word dripped of desperation .
It curled into itself and seemed to afraid to be spoken in over a whisper .
A whisper in the air , blown over to Rarba , Rarba who like a kid seeing a butterfly jumped towards the beautiful word and tried to catch it in her beautiful pale hands .
" Thee- will -go -not ". Rarba said each word with a breath of air between them . Dead , the words were stripped of life . Nothing not a drop of emotion in any of the four words .
They were so clean , so white that such a thing like emotion would only ruin and stain them .
Though they had no life in them , they served their purpose .
Like a soldier dying for his duty .
He may not have gone willingly into the battlefield , but he still surved his purpose . Like these words , dead soldiers who served their purpose .

A small flower of a smile grew on the cold ground of a face .
Like a seed germinating , Camille had the bearest of smiles .
Rarba inclined her head in acknowledgment and sidestepping Camille , carried on towards her previous destination .
Un Bestowed to Rarba , a hurt Camille was left back in the current .
Though Camille ever the lady did not show or speak of her woos , it was still slightly apparent by those who only checked her glassy misty eyes .

-------------------

" What do you see Tom ". The girl whispered in his ear .
Her breath tickled his neck ,her hands were at his waist and her body was rubbing into his side .
" I see me and Rarba sitting on two very identical black thrones with green snakes at our feet .... Oblivate".