Chap ten

Tom sat next to Greengass with his arm around her shoulders , in the dining hall.
Malfoy sat on his left , Lestrange and Black in front of him and the other side people of their group .
Dinner was over the top as always with dishes of chicken , Turkey and meat , rice and pasta , salads and on the side dessert from cakes to tarts to biscuits and ice-cream that was spelled to stay cold and not melt.
Pink cakes with flowers on top , gold coloured cakes with little huts as decor on top , little cupcakes all with different colours .
Malfoy was talking in hushed voices with Lestrange .
Malfoy was slightly leaning over the table to talk with Lestrange , Malfoy wanted to speak with Lestrange and yet Abraxas as Tom knew didn't want to leave his privileged place .
" Saw her leave at dawn , hurrying out didn't even see me ". Lestrange was saying , with a slight frown .
Tom knew Lestrange's older brother still asked about Rarba , even after that first year incident .
Though he asked , Rarba paid him no heed .
" I don't know from where she got all those permissions , to leave the castle ". Malfoy said back , a little too loudly .
Greengass leaned forward her blonde hair leaning in with her , as if it was also excited to hear what she had to say .
" I heard Rarba and the headmaster are intimated together ". Greengass said in a loud whisper .
Tom retrieved his arm , from around her , and put it on the table .
Startled Greengass and the three boys looked at him , for Orion said nothing but his ears were to them .
" Tell me Greengass who told you that , thy's envious heart ? Or thy's mortal face next to Rarba's ? ".
Tom asked his eyes looked down at her , Greengass shifted uncomfortably with all four boy's eyes at her .
Miraculously at that moment Rarba came in and saved her .

Front black hair pinned back and all of it spilling from behind it black curls .
A pink muggle skirt to her knees and under that on her feet were black heels closed at the front .
A caramel coloured blouse , with the neck liner of it fluffed up .
A brown petticoat she wore and she wore lace gloves .
With a leather bag on her shoulder , Rarba made her way to the teachers table .
With each step two pairs of eyes looked up at her , Rarba after all grabbed your attention even when she wasn't trying .
As was the situation now , for Rarba's only destination was the teachers tables .
One by one the teachers looked at her , the awfully young male teachers looked at her with awe struck eyes from her beauty .
Features carved by the Angels themselves , as sharp as a knife with pink rosy bow shaped lips .
Bright blue orbs stared at one spot only , the headmaster .
When Rarba reached the teachers table , with one hand she held up her skirt and went up the few steps that led directly infront of the headmaster.
When Rarba was infront of him , she riffled through her bag with her lace gloves and produced a cream coloured thick envelope.
After deliberately making a show of checking if it was the right envelope , Rarba lay the envelope infront of Headmaster Dippet .
Instead of leaving she stood there expectantly , as if waiting for something.
As Rarba stood there , her form simply took your head and made it look at her .
For how can you not look at Rarba when she was there .
Her simple hand over hand and the way her hair fell behind her back , those blue blue blue eyes the colour of bright blue ink in the sun , the type that's not dark but when you right with they glitter .
For Instead of the glitters , her eyes shined .
The headmaster opened the envelope , took out a creamy looking thick paper and read it contents .
After folding it in half , he looked up at Rarba and said .
" That will do , when do you need to go ".
The headmaster asked while giving the envelope back to Rarba.
Who stretched only her hand , that the headmaster had to lean forward , to place the envelope in her gloved hand.
The envelope sinked inside her bag .
" The day after tomorrow ".
Professor Dippet thought this over .
" Don't forget we leave for Beauxsbatons in five days". He told her as he sipped at his drink .
The teachers all had their eyes trained on straight backed Rarba.
" I'll be back here the night before the day you leave ".
The headmaster nodded to her in agreement , Rarba inclined her head to the headmaster as a way of departure , turned around and met the all the great halls eyes .
With a face neutral of emotion , she made her way to the doors meeting no one's eyes.
Until - " Rarba!".