chapter 13

Mary's p.o.v

It was time to go home.  School was just a tiring half of my day. Insoo came running to me .

"Mary mino wants to meet you at the company your company I mean ". He said panting .

"Oh okay thanks oppa" . I said smiling at him he's working on his comeback I hope he doesn't leave me here . Alone .

He smiled back at me and went on the bus . I took out my phone and called mino. He picked up on the 4th ring this jerk .

"Mary you out of school take the city bus and stop at where the icecream shop is I'll pick you up there ". He said

"Whatever stupid see you " . I said ending the call.

I passed the gates of our school and went to the waiting area for the city bus and sat on the bench . I heard loud talking and yelling and laughing  coming near me. There was 7 boys wearing our school uniforms. It was no other than suga's band. Bangtan . Some say bts .

The all stopped when they saw me . Suga came and sat next to me.

"Hey I never got to introduce you to my mates ". He said .

They all stood in line. 

"The first one is rap monster you can call him rap mon or namjoon ". He said

"Second one is jin you can call him pink princess because the fans pointed out he likes pink or seokjin". He continued

"The third ,fourth our jimin and jungkook Jungkook is the Maknae you can call him kookie and jimin is chimchim and that one right there is V you can call him alien or taehyung there the youngest ones among us ". Rap monster said .

"I'm suga you already know that but you can call me yoongi and that's Jhope he's out happy virus you can call him Happy virus that's our band " . Suga said lauging.

"Well nice to meet you guys I've already met jimin and taehyung and suga haha ". I said smiling 

"Where you going ". Jimin asked .

"Oh uh I'm going to the icecream shop than yg". I said

"Oh cool aha". Jhope said

"I heard got7 having a party tonight you coming we got invited ". Jungkook said .

"Uh I never knew and maybe if I get invited". I said while playing with my fingers.

The bus came and we all got on . My phone buzzed and I got startled . I read screen .

Come to our party tonight I'd like to see you there -JB.

Ok-Mary

(:-JB