Chapter 14

Taehyungs p.o.v.

As I was walking to my locker sonjii came to me . What do I need to do for her to leave me alone .

"Mary said that your an alien who has an ugly rectangular smile that has no idea of shutting up and leaving ". She said

Mary said that? It's like our 2nd year of high school and she's already talking .

"Tell her to shut up and leave me be ". I growled walking away leaving sonjii dumbfounded.

I went to my 3rd hour and I sit behind Mary . Wow what a day of the stupid back biter loving day .

I went to my seat and she came in the class after me . She sat down smiling . Why is she smiling at me I'll make her feel hated . I kicked her seat causing her to fall down.

"Stupid girl your seat is way to near me ". I said .

She nodded and put her seat further than me. That felt so good.

After class ended she went to her locker and sonjii and my band mates where around her .

"Talking behind our backs what are you a fake friend ". Jhope said

"Get a life outside of Korea you ugly junk cateen looking rat ". Suga said.

"I thought you were different ". Jimin said

"Guys stop ". Rap mon and jin said at once .

" I told you she was no good she lies and gets what she wants by hurting people ". Sonjii said .

They walked away laughing and making jokes about her . She closed her locker door and went to the ladies room. I went next to the ladies room and put my ear on the door. I heard her sobbing. She deserves it talking behind our backs .

------ Got7 party ------

At the party everyone was having fun and things went on and on . Mary came with insoo that myname idiot who thinks he and his band can rule the school being flower boys . She wore white shredder looking shorts and a red checkered plaid crop top with a black snapback and black sneakers.

She was matching insoo. He wore the white shredded looking jeans with black sneakers and a red checkered shirt like hers and a black snapback. They were holding hands and everyone thought they were dating .

She went on the dance floor dancing . Got7 joined her and so did insoo . I feel sick watching them. I went to go find my band mates and they were all sitting down with sonjii and areum .

"Hey taehyung come on were planning on pranking Mary were gonna scare her like crazy ". Sonjii said .

"Why ". I asked

"Because she's holding my boyfriends hand and matching with him ". She said

"So tell her stop hanging out with him common sense ". Suga said .

"Great idea ". Sonjii said

"Idiots '". I mumbled under my breath.

I went back to the dance floor and danced with some random people . Everyone stopped dancing because sonjii came and slapped insoo.

What the fuck .

Mary's p.o.v

Me and insoo were dancing and having the time of our life's until sonjii came .

"Why are you dancing and matching with that slut I thought you were my boyfriend ". She said

"You are and she's my best friend get it right and so what your to busy hanging out with those guys leave me alone and go away ". He spat