Chapter 20

Faith's POV

The boys finally came back from who knows where after around 2 hours.

"Avi I want fooood!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He walked in right after.

"There was no need for you to scream when I'm 3 ft. away from you. Now what do you want. Its dinner time anyway." He said

"Hmmm. I want. Piada. Or Wendy's. Or Taco Bell. I don't really care as long as its good food because I'm hungry and just want some food." I said maybe a little too enthusiastically

"Fine but you have to deal with whatever we get because I'm not going here there and everywhere to get everyone exactly what they want."

"Okay! Love you!" He left me alone to scroll through youtube, pintrest, and instagram. I sat there for about an hour before I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled yet again.

Ezra walked through the door with food in his hands.

"This is for you" he tried handing me my pasta bowl from Piada.

"Here let me help you with that" I unstacked the bowls he was holding and set them down on the table in front of the couch. I then proceeded to take the drink from underneath his arm and set them down next to the food.

"Thank you!" He looked at me as he said that and went to close the door behind him as he left the room.

"No, wait. Don't leave" I said stunned that I said that.

"What?" He turned around and opened the door slightly.

"Stay. I want to talk or watch netflix or something. Is it wrong for me to want to spend time with my best friend?"

"Okay" he said in a slightly questioning tone. He turned and left to go grab what I'm assuming to be his own food.

He came back just a few minutes later with his food and sat down next to me. we turned on the tv flipping through the channels and like always there was nothing on. I grabbed the remote and turned on netflix.

I looked over next to me and asked Ezra "what do you want to watch?"

"I really don't mind. Whatever you want is good."

"Okay!" I turned on Grey's Anatomy because I'm obsessed.

"How can you watch this and not vomit" he asked

"The same way you can watch the walking dead." I sassed.

I looked at the clock which said 10:00 pm.

We switched shows and started watching American Horror Story.

My eyes started to close and I fell asleep curled up in a ball with a blanket draped over my body.

Ezra's POV

I sat down next to Faith and we started watching Grey's Anatomy. It went on for about four episodes before I changed it to American Horror Story. About halfway through the second episode I felt something collapse into my lap. I look down to see bright red hair spread out across my legs. Faith fell asleep.

I started to think about what she said earlier about me staying with her. It was really sudden and she looked shocked with herself. I can't do anything without being friend zoned.