Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Lucy, Shannon and Blake are all at the park talking about Michaela and why they think she’s been acting weird they all have their opinions

 “Maybe she just doesn’t want to come to the concert and she’s just putting on an act to make us think that she wants to come” said Shannon.

 “No she wouldn’t do that I think I should know my best friend well who I though was my best friend I think I’m starting to regret that now after she had ago at me earlier, I’m just so scared for her safety” said a concerned Blake.

 “Well I think she’s just envious about what me and Louis are going to have together after the concert because I will get with him whatever it takes” said Lucy with a smug grin on her face.

Well as you can see they have all got their own opinions and it seems Blake is the only one who really does care about Michaela’s safety. I’m sure they will all pull together when it really does matter though just like all friends do in real life.

Blake’s POV

Well were all going to go round Michaela’s  tomorrow and im determined to get the thing she is keeping from us out in the open for sure no matter what it takes I just don’t want it to end up wrecking our relationship we have since we have been friends since like forever.

The next day

They have all gone round Michaela’s to talk to her again, she was still in her pj’s at 2 o’clock in the afternoon something must really be wrong with her.

 “What are you three doing here I told you I didn’t want to see you, my business is mine not yours and I can deal with it myself I don’t need anyone sticking their noses in” said a angry Michaela .

 “Michaela what’s wrong you have been acting different ever since Lucy and Shannon mentioned that we are all going to the One Direction concert for their birthdays, whatever is wrong you can trust us 100% we will always stick by you even if nobody else does” said a upset Blake.

 “What do you mean it is your business? What is it you have got to tell us we are so worried for your safety? Said a questioning Shannon.

 “Do you really want to know and you will be by me 100% whatever you think of me” said an ever more vibrant Michaela.

 “YES!!!” shouted all three girls at once.

 “Well when I was 13 you know how I went to that One Direction concert well ermmm I told my mom I was going to the toilet but I went backstage and well…..” said a hesitating Michaela

 “Stop stalling and get on with it!!” said an annoyed Blake

 “Me and Niall ended getting off with each other and I got pregnant but I gave it up for adoption at birth, not even my mom knew about it I didn’t have anyone at the birth because I was afraid what everyone would think of me and yes that does now mean that Niall is a dad but he doesn’t know and that’s the way I want it to stay until I build up my confidence to tell him” said a now worried Michaela.

A/N

Well guys and girls the secret is out what do you think should happen next? And thanx to @mickiebbz for reading the last chapter and commenting and voting really helps thanks

Vote

Comment

Fan

Just tell me what you think about it and anything else I will try and update again soon

willowtreeangel97 AKA Shannon Hooper xxx