Chapter 5

-----------------------3 days later-----------------------

Chapter 5

Well I bet you didn’t expect that did you.

All four girls are at Blake's house and they are thinking about how they could tell Niall about the fact that he is a dad and he didn’t even know, and if he will even remember Michaela after all it has been nearly a year and Michaela has changed a lot.

 “So how do you three think I should tell him then?” said Michaela

 “Just come out….” All three girls said

 “One at a time I can’t hear you all at once”. Said Michaela

 “Well I think you should take him to one side when we go backstage and then tell him it’s the only way you going to be able to keep it between just you pair and obviously we already know” said a helpful Blake .

 “I think you should do that as well because you need to get it out the way or it’s just gonna be on your conscience until you next see him and that’s even if you do see him again this could be your last chance and if he takes it okay then you could go out and try and find your baby couldn’t you” A more helpful Lucy now said.

 “That’s exactly what I was about to say but you took the words out of my mouth” said Shannon.

Michaela’s POV

Well that’s it then ill just take him to one side and tell him that’s what all my girls think I should do so I will. It’s the only way he will get to find out because nobody else knows except the girls and they won’t say anything because they know how scared I was about telling them.

A/N

Well then there is the next chapter for you what do you think?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Anything just tell me what you think all the feedback helps a lot on the next chapters.

willowtreeangel97 AKA Shannon Hooper xxx