Chapter 6

Day before the concert

Chapter 6

Well it’s the day before the concert and tomorrow is the day that Michaela will reveal all to Niall. Let’s just hope she doesn’t wimp out because this may be the last time she gets to see him.

Everyone is at the park getting excited about the concert tomorrow but worried about what Niall will think about Michaela.

Michaela’s POV

Well I’m so scared but I’ve got to face my fears and come clean I’ve got to tell Niall that he is a dad and that I gave the baby up at birth because I just couldn’t cope I would have only been in year 9 and pregnant and with a baby if I had of kept it, I didn’t want my life to be like this I wanted to get my GCSE’s then get a well-paid job buy a house and build it up to how I wanted it but then all of this happened. Why have I been so stupid? Why didn’t I go straight to the chemist and get the morning after pill at least then none of this would have happened.

 “I’m happy for you because I could now kind of class myself as an auntie because we have been like best friends since like forever” said a happy Blake.

 “Yh I do suppose that we could class ourselves as family couldn’t we because we have been best friends” said an excited Lucy.

 “But doesn’t that mean that we would be related to Niall that would be completely wrong if anything else did ever happen wouldn’t it” said Shannon.

 “Who cares I’ve said and I’ll say again I will get with Louis and nobody will stop me end of that convo then” said Lucy.

 “My god Lucy Shannon was only saying and that would be technically true” said Michaela.

Shannon’s POV

Well tomorrow is the big day I guess it’s just the wait to put up with now still its only 10 hours until we will be setting off for the Birmingham NIA can’t wait so excited and it’s my birthday tomorrow my 16th, let’s just hope all goes well and as planned.

A/N

Love all of my followers and the people who vote and comment it means a lot thank you .

willowtreeangel97 AKA Shannon Hooper xxx