The Party

A/N: Hello everyone! Note that this is my first time ever writing something like this and it is also my first book on here... Please don't be harsh with me as it is my first time and I hope you guys enjoy! \^o^/

It was a cold chilly October night. Tamaki invited you and the host club to his mansion for a Halloween Party. You had agreed to go, but the only thing you dreaded about it was that you had to wear a costume..

~ Time Skip: 8:00pm ~

It was time for the party, you were dressed in your (choice of costume/outfit). You sighed softly from wearing the costume, embarrassed at what the guys will think of before finally knocking on the door. Tamaki opened the door and his eyes widened sparkling. "MY BABY LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!"

You instantly blushed a deep red, "S-Shut up Tamaki-senpai!" Tamaki frowned and went to his emo corner. You were the shy type and blushed easily at every little thing, even a compliment.

You looked over to Tamaki and frowned slightly, feeling guilty. You walked over to Tamaki and tapped on his shoulder. He looked up at you with his sad violet eyes and you instantly blushed again before crouching down to his level and hugged him softly, your heart beating quickly, "G-Gomen..." He smiled and patted your head, "It's ok my little flower~!" You smiled before standing up with him.

You scanned the big room and smiled seeing the host club and you yelled across the room waving. "Minna~!"

The host club looked your way and smiled. "(Y/N)-chan! Come over here, we're about to start playing a game!" Exclaimed Honey sitting on top of Mori's shoulders, smiling widely seeming he already had loads of candy before you'd arrived.

You walked over and smiled curiously. "What game are we playing?"

"A commoner game called 7 Minutes In Heaven!" Said the twins in unison.

"These damn rich people.." Haruhi mumbled under her breath, blushing only a little bit and looked over to you. Your face drew up to a deep dark red blush. 'Oh boy.. What have I gotten myself into?' You thought to yourself.

Kyoya walked up to you with a hat and the guys plus Haruhi crowded around you seeing what item you will pick out. You gulped and walked forward to the hat and reached down into it...

And with that, the game has begun...

A/N: So? How was it? Are you ready to play? Who do you want to play with first? Leave your requests down below and please give me some feedback! It will really help with my future chapters and stories! Thank you!! ^o^/"