Kaoru

A/N: Ok, first off, I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! We have reached 112 reads on this book! *sniffles* It makes me so happy!! TwT I love you guys, thank you so much! And now~ onto the story!

When you reached into the hat, you pulled out a... Green Rose.

You looked up at Kaoru and smiled, holding your hand out to him. He blushed lightly and smiled taking your hand and started walking over to the closet with you.

Everyone whistled while Hikaru yelled, "Don't do anything perverted to my brother (Y/N)! That's my job after all~." He said with a wink making Kaoru and you blush. Everyone laughed as Tamaki closed the door.

"7 minutes starts now!", cried Tamaki while he watched Hikaru press his ear against the door. (Oooo, Hikaru is stalking~)

Kaoru's POV

I stared down at the floor shyly, not knowing what to do. 'I-I'm in here alone with (Y/N).. The girl of my dreams.. Agh..! What am I supposed to do?!' I pondered to myself before a voice broke my thoughts.

"Kaoru?"

'Ah.. That sweet soft voice..' I looked up to the owner of the voice and kept calm as I smiled. "Hm? What is it, (Y/N)?" I watched her fidget with her hands with a bright red blush on her face.

'Could she possibly be.. Just as nervous as I am..?'

(Y/N)'s POV

'Ah.. I am so nervous.. I.. I really like him... I want to kiss him.. But what if he doesn't like me back..?' I kept fidgeting and looking down at the floor, my blush growing on my face.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, I decided to break it. "K-Ka.." Before I could utter his name out, I felt a hand go under my chin and tilt it up.

It was Kaoru.. With his face only inches away from mine.

My face grew a deep Crimson red as I stared at him, my (e/c) eyes meeting his golden ones. "I..I.."

He just put a finger up to my lip and gave me that sexy smile of his. "(Y/N)... I really like you, and I can tell you like me.. So will you go out with me?" He asked with a wink.

My eyes were still wide open in shock, I could feel my heart pounding against my chest as all I could do was nod, smiling.

He gave me a smile before pressing his lips against my own, his hands resting on my waist as my arms go around his neck. The kiss grew passionate and before it could get anymore heated...

Swoosh!

There stood Hikaru and the other host members staring at us with smiles, except for Mori and Kyoya who had their usual expressionless faces.

I blushed and quickly looked up at Kaoru, unsure of what to do. He noticed my troubled look and flashed me a smile as he leaned down and kissed my cheek, and with that, we walked out of the closet and for the rest of the night we enjoyed the party together.

7 Minutes In Heaven - Ouran High School Host ClubOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara