Mori

When you reached into the hat you pulled out a... Smaller Usa-chan?

You just stared at the small pink bunny in your hands until someone, a very tall someone, walked up and grabbed the bunny and picked you up bridal style and started walking towards the closet.

Your eyes widened as a blush deepened on your cheeks, your arms clutching onto the person's clothing tightly as you hugged the stuffed pink bunny close to you as you stared up at your captivator and that person was.. Mori..

Just as you two were about to enter the room, you could hear the guys shouting at you such as "Don't you dare hurt my little girl Mori!" or.. "Don't hurt Takashi, (Y/N)-chan..!" You just laid in his arms like a blushing mess, before Mori turned towards the club members and just gave a small smile before closing the door behind him.

"7 minutes starts now!", said the twins in a sing song voice.

It was hard for you to adjust to the dark, but you could tell Mori had let you down and now.. You had no clue where he went.. 'Tch..! When was this closet even this big...?!'  You thought to yourself as you felt around for the tall, senior host club member.

Although.. Before you knew it as you were feeling around.. You tripped.. By a pair of legs.

~ Mori's POV ~

I watched her helplessly feel around for something as I sat down against the wall. 'What is she looking for...? Me?' I thought this to myself and couldn't help but let out a silent chuckle and continued watching her until she suddenly tripped over my long legs.. She was falling towards me.. I quickly caught her before she could land and wrapped my arms protectively around her.

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

'E-Eh..? Mori-senpai.. Is hugging me? Did he just protect me?' I could feel another blush rising to my cheeks before I decided to say something. "M-Mori-senpai..?"

"Don't say anything..", Mori said in his deep low (sexy >w>) voice.

Before I could say anything else, I was silenced by his lips pressed against my own. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was tender.. And sweet.

We both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, and smiled as we both cuddled together in the dark room until the rest of the minutes were over, sharing sweet soft kisses with each other until the end.