Honey

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating! School is a meanie. =3= anyway, enjoy! \^.^/

When you reached into the hat, you pulled out... Usa-chan!!

You hugged the pink bunny and looked at Honey with a smile. "Come here Honey~", you called to him smiling warmly. Honey bounced towards you excitedly, smiling widely. "Yay! Yay! (Y/N)-chan got me! Let's go!", he said excitedly, taking your hand, and dashing towards the closet.

You chuckled to yourself softly as you followed him into the closet. You looked back at everyone who was smiling and waving at us. You turned back to Honey, kneeling down giving him Usa-chan back.

"7 minutes starts now!", said Tamaki as he closed and locked the door.

After that, it wasn't a matter of a few seconds that you heard sniffing. 'Hm..?' You looked down and your eyes widen seeing Honey on the verge of tears.

"H-Honey..! What's wrong?", you asked him with worry as you knelt down to his height patting his head gently. "It's dark in here...!!", cried Honey who clung to you tightly.

You didn't know what to do as you patted his back gently, before an idea came to you. "Honey, would a kiss make you feel better?" He looked at you his eyes wide with tears and smiles nodding. "Hai~! (Y/N)-chan's soft lips will make me feel better!"

You blushed darkly from what he said and smiled before kissing him gently. Much to your surprise, Honey pushed you down, deepening the kiss! Your eyes were wide as you looked at Honey who had a light blush on his cheeks.

"(Y-Y/N)-chan... The truth is I've always really liked you. You're so sweet. You always give me sweets, and it's fun just being with you! P-Please accept my feelings, (Y/N)..!", he confessed as he kissed you passionately with you still pinned down.

You were shocked at first but soon melted into the kiss, although, at that moment...

Swoosh!

The door opened, showing everyones faces.. Eyes wide, and shocked while Honey just sat up and smiled innocently hugging the pink bunny, while a crimson (Y/N) sat next to him looking down with a soft smile.

"Honey.. I love you too.", you whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek. He smiled at you happily while hugging you along with his Usa-chan.

A/N: Sorry for this one being so short, but look on the bright side, it's cute and fluffy!! >w<