chapter :; 02

chapter two:

very good

[ song :: very good-block b ]

_______________________________
Yeon Haerim / 해림's P.O.V:

writing style :: past tense
I wouldn't really say that I hated Suga, though I had a great form of distaste to his reputation. And I didn't like the effect he had on the girls on campus. The way they squealed and acted all cute when he walked by, ugh. Annoying. Like I think it would catch his attention more if you just acted normal.

"Rim-ssi? Are you okay?" A male voice spoke.

I jerked out of my thoughts and stared wide eyed at my interrupter. Suga.

"Hmm, ne. Waeyo?" I replied while feeling my facial expression go back to my poker face.

I can't really explain why I'm acting all kind towards him either. His charms can't work on me though!

"Nothing, you where just zoning out," he replied and smiled awkwardly. "Are you coming?"

He started walking toward the table he and his group sat at every lunch. The cool people's table.

Should I follow him? I can already hear the rumors and crap talking about this, ugh. Suga has never brought a girl to their lunch table after all.

I followed closely being him and sat down at the circular table. It seemed like all the members of Suga's group where already seated. As I sat down on the right side of Suga I could feel their eyes burning holes through my skull from curiosity.

"Who are you?" I looked up from my tray of food and made eye contact with the one speaking, Namjoon.

"Aish miahne, Haerim ibnida, but you can call me Rim. I'm Suga's seat mate in History," I replied with a sudden jerk of confidence.

"Ah, nice to meet you Rim-noona," Hoseok said.

"Noona?" I questioned, not used to the honorific.

"Nae, you're the same age as Suga-hyung, right?" He asked while smile widely.

This one is reminding me of a horse, aigoo~

I looked at Suga with my eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"How old are you?" I asked him softly.

He shrugged and swallowed the food in his mouth before answering.

Woah, at least he got manners! Table manners aye!

"Eighteen."

I turned back towards Hoseok and gave him my answer.

"Ne, I'm the same age as Suga-ssi," I answered him and started eating from my rice and kimchi dish.

"Noona!" Four of the boys suddenly exclaimed.

I looked up at them and chuckled.

These boys.

"Nae?"

"Anio, we just felt like saying it," Taehyung said with his rectangular smile plastered onto his face.

Woah, his smile is sooo kyopta!! Aigo.

I smiled and returned to eating my lunch. The boys started talking about their next practice and some other stuff, but as it wasn't really any of my business I decided to tune them out.

After five comfortable minutes of slow eating someone started poking my cheek. I closed my eyes and tried to remain calm before blowing up like a bomb at the someone poking.

I turned my head slowly towards the poker and opened my eyes.

Suga! You jerk!

I felt anger boil inside of me but decided to let it go with a death glare.

"Never, ever, do that again! Arraseo?" I spoke to him in a low but treating tone.

Yoongi widened his eyes. Seconds later he nodded hurriedly and put his palms up in surrender.

I made a face and poked the middle of his palms. I then turned to continue eating when my fingers got caught. I looked back at him as he held my fingers.

"Pwease leggo~" I told him while weakly attempting aegyo.

He instantly let go and face palmed. The other boys around the table then chuckled at his reaction.

He looks kyopta when he's shocked. Aigo, anio. Stop Haerim. Your brain is embarrassed of you!

I poked his nose lightly before turning back to my remains of rice and kimchi. I internally fought the blush threatening to form.

Jinjja~

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
chapter two, end. excuse any errors in spelling, english is not my first language. I'm norwegian.

however, kamsahabnida for reading this chapter too. plz leave a like and comment ^.^

-수빈~ Subin / Heidi

edited: 23rd of January 2016