chapter :; 15

chapter fifteen

take out and eat

[ song :: take out and eat {eat}-zion t ]

_________________________________
Yeun Haerim / 연 헤림's P.O.V :

writing style :: past tense
I had sat another hour in my sofa, watching teen wolf. Though I couldn't concentrate much on the show as I was still worried about Yoongi. He hadn't replied to my text and I had no other choice but to wait.

The entrance door to my bedroom then opened wide revealing a guy smiling widely, Yoongi.

Where were you? I was worried about?

"What is that in the bag?" I asked him curious of the content of the brown paper bag in his left hand.

He walked over to me setting the paper bag down beside while taking off his jacket, throwing it onto the bed.

"Open it up," he told me and poked my cheek.

I do as I'm told as I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks, like always, as a result of him poking my cheek. I look into the bag and see my favourite junkie meal.

"I was guessing that you where hungry," he stated and stuck his tongue out at me.

Why you gotta be so cute and caring?

"You guessed right," I told him and rubbed my belly as it started grumbling.

"Then eat," he told me and reached into the bag for a cheese burger for himself.

I pulled the bag away from him before he got ahold of a burger. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out.

"You'll get it on one condition," I told him and smiled.

"Which is?" He asked sceptically while farrowing his eyebrows.

"Kiss me," I replied simply and smiled at him.

"Aniyo," he told me and looked away childishly.

I pouted and sat on his lap carefully, getting his attention again.

"Please?" I asked with a cute and small voice.

"Aniyo," he repeated, again looking away, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Aigo, Yoongi-oppa~" he looked at me, seemingly baffled at my tone. "Bobbo."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek softly. I shook my head in disapproval.

"Ani, you did it incorrectly. Your target is right here," I told him and pointed to my lips.

"Eww, but then I will get girl germs," he replied and made a face.

You childish little bum~!!

"Now you're acting like a little child, Yoongi-oppa~ stop it," I exclaimed and pouted.

All of a sudden his lips hit mine, warm and sweet. My eyes closed automatically as I kissed back. His arms wrapped softly around my waist and my own arms snaked around his neck, slowly.

"You're really at it aren't you," a voice suddenly interrupted.

I jumped away from Yoongi, shocked. In the doorway stood my twin, Eunrim, and she was currently laughing her ass off.

"EUNRIM!" I exclaimed, embarrassed by the fact that she had seen me making out with a guy.

A deep blush crept onto my face and I could feel my face resembling a lemon more and more. I covered my face in my hands, staying quiet.

"Aw, don't worry. Haerim, Yoongi I swear to God I will not tell anyone," she told me and smiled widely.

"You're seriously thinking that I'll believe that?" I questioned her and felt my blush deepen.

"Aw, Haerim! That was eight years ago, forgive me already!" She exclaimed and shook her head at me.

I forgave you for telling the entire school about who is had a crush on years and years ago, it's just fun to see you suffer.

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
Annyeonghaseyo! Thanks for reading. We've passed 550 reads and I'm stunned. Thank you all so much♡

-heidi lovise