chapter :; 08

chapter eight:

kiss me

[ song :: kiss me-zion.t ]

_______________________________
Yeun Haerim / 연 헤림's P.O.V:

writing style :: past tense
I sat down by the entrance of Express with my steaming hot cup of cocoa with wipped cream and chocolate sauce, waiting for a certain Suga to come. Though it was a few minutes before our assigned meeting I liked being early.

Kling~

The bell over the door rang suddenly, signalling that a new costumer had entered the cozy café. I looked up to see the one I was waiting for. He spotted me and walked over to me, smiling.

"Annyeong Rim-ssi," he said as he pulled out the chair across from me.

"Annyeong Suga," I replied and took a sip of my cup of cocoa.

"How long have you been here?" He asked after a few seconds.

"I just got my cup of cocoa actually," I answered honestly.

"So, you said you'd treat me, didn't you?" Suga asked and raised an eyebrow with a cute expression.

I give up, I can't lie to myself anymore! He's cute, alright! And hot and attractive...no hold up, that's taking it a bit far.

I poked his cheeks while sticking my tongue out, trying my best to look cute.

"Nae, so you coming? We need to go up front to order," I told him and smiled. "What are you getting?"

"I'm contemplating on weather to get a cup of hot chocolate, or cocoa, or just an americano," he replied and rubbed his chin with a thoughtful expression.

"Hmm, I recommend the hot cocoa," I told him and pointed toward my own cup.

"Then I'll trust your taste buds as well as recommendation and take the same as you," he told me and wink shortly afterwards while still having eye contact with me.

Your eyes are so dark! Almost like bottomless holes, captivating.

I stood before the counter and ordered Suga's cup of hot cocoa, chocolate, and waited a minute or two before it was handed to me.

I turned and started walking back to the table. I'm about to set the cup down in front of Suga when someone bumps into me and, rudely enough, keeps going. I manage to spill some of his cocoa on his shirt before actually setting the cup on the table.

"Oh my god, Suga! I'm so sorry, aish, th-there was somebody that bumped me! I'm sorry," I apologised while covering my mouth in shock.

"It's okay, stop apologising, you're embarrassing yourself," he replied to me before chuckling.

I smiled and sheepishly handed him a few paper towels from the small paper dispenser on the table. He dries himself off, though there where still a visible stain there. He casually covered it up with his jacket.

"So? What did you think of the cocoa?" I ask him while scratching the nape of my neck gently.

"Oh, the cocoa...it was actually really good," he replied and sendt me a thumbs up.

Why'd you pause when replying? Hmm?

[haerim, stahp this!!]

"That's good," I stated and felt as if a cloud of awkward suddenly shadowed for our sun, a pleasant conversation.

A few minutes of silence and I felt a nagging feeling inside of me. A need for sleep laced my body, though I also felt wide awake, aigo, let me sleep soon.

"Kiss me."

"Huh?" I asked, suddenly ripped put of my thoughts. "What did you say?"

"Kiss me," he repeated calmly.

Waeyo?

"Um...wae?" I asked him, nervous for his reply.

"For spilling on my shirt, as payback," he replied and smirked.

"Now?" I asked, anxious.

"Nae, unless you want to kiss me on your doorstep later on," he replied and shrugged.

"Erm...

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
wah, 안녕하세요 친구, i'm terribly sorry for not updating for four days, yes i've counted. i really don't have any excuses except that i didn't feel like writing.

however THANK YOU GUYS FOR 200+ READS. like i just updated an A/N the other day thanking for 100 and now it's 200+!!

감사합니다 여러분!!

-heidi lovise

edited; July 4th 2016
geez this book has been *editing* for like half a year i'm shocked.