chapter :; 18

chapter eighteen

let's go home

[ song ::let's go home-carousel ]

___________________________________
Yeun Haerim / 연 헤림's P.O.V :

writing style :: past tense
I awoke to the scent of a man, a man that I very much liked. I smiled up at his sleeping face. I sat up slowly as to not wake him and looked around. Al of a sudden all the memories from the day before came rushing back and my smile dropped. I realised that we where still in the hospital though Eunrim and Eomma where gone.

I stood up and walked over to the reception with a grim facial expression. I reached the reception and instantly caught the attention of the nurse on the other side.

" Do you perhaps know where my sister and mother went while I was asleep? " I asked her, my voice small.

The nurse nodded and walked around the reception. She came up to me and hugged me tightly. I'm quite sure that I don't know her, but her hug helped, a tiny bit on my mood. I smiled weakly at her and pulled away.

" Your mother and sister woke up several hours ago. We asked of them to go home and get some good rest at home and try get their mind off the recent incidents, " the nurse told me and smiled at me in pity. " Condolences on your loss. "

I nodded at her and turned around before walking back to where I spent the night. I sat down beside Yoongi and shook his arm gently, trying to awake him. After a few more nudges he started groaning and sat up straight. Soon after his eyes opened.

" Let's go home, " I told him in a weak tone while smiling weakly at him.

Yoongi spun his head towards me quickly, resulting in a minor whiplash. His expression held worry and love. He engulfed me in a tight hug and caressed the back of my head slowly.

I pulled away from him slowly and stood back up, I wasn't really in the mood for his hugs. He shuffled to his feet quickly as I started walking towards the exit. Yoongi walked by my side while holding onto my hand tightly. We arrived at his car and settled ourself inside the car like when we rode here, him in the driver's seat and me in the passenger's seat. Yoongi started up the motor of his Mustang and started driving.

" Your place, or do you wanna stay over at my place? " He asked me with a hint of caution.

" Mine, " I replied shortly and stared blankly out the car window, not bothering to start a conversation nor to keep the conversation going.

He swung down the roads in a slow pace. He kept quiet for the rest of the ride, seemingly getting the hint. Soon he parked outside his house and turned the motor off. I stepped out of the car and started walking towards my own home. I could hear Yoongi's footsteps and understood quickly that he was following me.

" Go home, please. I need some time on my own, " I told him in a hushed tone.

I looked at him shortly before starting to walk again. Suddenly I heard his footsteps quickly follow me. He grabbed ahold of my wrist, softly.

" Can I give you a goodbye kiss? " He asked me and gave me a small smile.

A small tear trickled down my cheek as I gave him a small smile. I nodded shortly and stepped closer to him. He lent down and planted his warm lips on my lips softly. He then pulled away and lent towards my ear.

" I love you Yeun Haerim, stay safe. I'll see you tomorrow, " he whispered sweetly and kissed my cheek before walking toward his own home.

" I love you too Min Yoongi, " I whisper yelled after him, knowing that he would hear me.

I unlocked the door to my home and shuffled upstairs and slumped into my bed. I cured up into a ball and tears yet again fell from my eyes as I thought back to all the good times I had with mom, dad and Eunrim.

Can't this all be a dream, a horrible nightmare. Cause this hurts more than I think I can handle.

I held onto my pillow tightly, wishing for Yoongi to be here. For me to be able to hug his warm body and hear him whisper into my ear that everything will be okay.

But I sent him home and now I'm all alone with this in that is currently suffocating me.

-:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
Hi! Another chapter finito dør you to read. One or two chapters left.

So have you decided?

•  Sequel

or

•  Nothing?

Thanks for reading! If you haven't already, comment which of the choices above you want the most!

- heidi lovise